of March 14, 2018 No. 134
About approval of Provisional rules of use of the State portal of electronic services
For the purpose of realization of tasks on improvement of quality of provision of the state services rendered to physical persons and legal entities electronically according to the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About electronic control", "About the digital signature", "About the state and municipal services", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. To the state committee of information technologies and communication of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- carry out pilot project on rendering the state services electronically by means of the State portal of electronic services from March 15 to September 15, 2018;
- in case of successful realization of pilot project till July 1, 2018 in accordance with the established procedure to introduce drafts of the regulatory legal acts directed to settlement on rendering on permanent basis of the state and municipal services electronically.
2. Approve for carrying out pilot project Provisional rules of use of the State portal of electronic services according to appendix.
3. Authorize the State company "Infosistema" under the State committee of information technologies and communication of the Kyrgyz Republic on technical support of the State portal of electronic services.
4. To the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments providing the state services:
- take measures for connection of internal information systems to the State portal of electronic services;
- in case of successful realization of pilot project till July 1, 2018 in accordance with the established procedure to introduce drafts of standards of the state services provided electronically and the corresponding administrative regulations.
5. To provide to the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic timely financing of implementation and maintenance of the State portal of electronic services within the financial resources provided by the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic for the corresponding year.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of construction, transport and communications of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 14, 2018 No. 134
1. These Provisional rules of use of the State portal of electronic services (further - Rules) establish procedure for use of the state portal of electronic services (further - the Portal) in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The portal is the state information system providing provision of the state services electronically and access for applicants to data on the state services intended for distribution with use of information communication network "Internet" and included in the Unified register (list) of the state services rendered by executive bodies, their structural divisions and subordinated organizations, No. 85 approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 10, 2012.
3. The main language of the Portal is the Kyrgyz language, and also the Russian and English languages are applied.
4. Technical support of the Portal is performed by the state company determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. Information on personal data is stored and processed on the Portal with observance of requirements of the law in the field of information of personal nature.
6. The data constituting the state secrets are not subject to processing, storage and transfer to the state information system of the Portal.
7. In these rules the following concepts and terms are used:
The state electronic payment system - the system intended for information exchange about payment by physical persons and legal entities of payments for rendering the state services, other payments for benefit of the republican budget.
Personal account - the service allowing the users who underwent the procedure of registration on the Portal to trace the status of consideration of the electronic applications directed by the user with use of the Portal and results of provision of the state service electronically, and also to use all functionality of the Portal.
The user - the physical person and/or legal entity which signed the User agreement for use of the Portal for the purpose of receipt of the state services.
The user agreement - the agreement on use of the Portal signed between the operator and the User in electronic format on the Portal, containing necessary conditions of use of the Portal.
The operator - the state company authorized by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on technical support of the Portal.
The document in the PDF format (Portable Document Format) - the universal file format of electronic documents containing the scanned image of the document allowing to save fonts, images and prototype of the initial document irrespective of on what of set of platforms and in what of set of appendices such document was created.
8. The portal is created for the purpose of ensuring provision of the state services electronically.
9. The main objectives of the Portal are:
1) increase in level of availability of the state services to physical persons and legal entities;
2) increase in level of knowledge of physical persons and legal entities of the state services;
3) ensuring high-quality provision of the state services.
10. Access to the Portal is provided through personal account of the User.
11. Access to personal account of the User is provided by registration on the official site of the Portal by means of the conclusion of the User agreement.
12. The user in case of registration fills the following obligatory details of the User agreement:
for physical persons:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.