of February 6, 2018 No. 2275-VIII
About societies with the limited and accessorial liability
1. This Law determines legal status of limited liability companies and additional liability companies (further - society), procedure for their creation, activities and termination, the right and obligation of their participants.
2. Legal status of limited liability companies and additional liability companies in spheres of insurance and investing activities, in the field of production of agricultural products, and also in other fields of activity, procedure for their creation, activities and termination are regulated by this Law taking into account the features provided by special laws.
3. Management of limited liability companies and additional liability companies in which authorized capital there is share of the state or local government bodies is regulated by this Law taking into account the features provided by special laws.
4. Features of creation, forming of the authorized capital, functioning of limited liability companies in defense industry complex are determined by the Law of Ukraine "About features of reforming of the companies of defense industry complex of the state pattern of ownership".
1. Members of society who not completely made contributions bear joint liability according to its obligations within the cost of not brought part of contribution of each of participants.
1. Society bears responsibility according to the obligations all property belonging to it.
2. Society does not answer for obligations the participants.
1. The number of members of society is not limited.
1. Members of society have the following rights:
1) to participate in the management of society according to the procedure provided by this Law and the charter of society;
2) to obtain information on economic activity of society;
3) to take part in profit distribution of society;
To receive 4) in case of liquidation of society the part of property which remained after settlings with creditors or its cost.
2. The member of society can establish the requirement of the notarial attestation of authenticity of own signature in case of decision making concerning activities conforming societies and/or requirements of the notarial certificate of the agreement which subject is the share of such participant in the authorized (share) capital of the relevant society and to cancel such requirement, data on what are entered in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, physical persons entrepreneurs and public forming according to the procedure, determined by the law. Such requirement of the participant or cancellation by the participant of this requirement is the unilateral transaction and is subject to the obligatory notarial certificate.
3. Members of society can have other rights provided by the law and the charter of society.
1. Members of society shall:
1) to observe the charter;
2) to carry out decisions of general meeting of members of society.
2. Participants can have the obligations established by the law and the charter of society.
1. The agreement under which members of society shall exercise the rights and powers definitely or to abstain from their realization (further - the corporate agreement), is made in writing. The corporate agreement can be paid or non-paid. Society and the third parties can also be the additional parties of the corporate agreement. The corporate agreement which does not conform to these requirements is insignificant.
2. Date of the conclusion and effective period of the corporate agreement are determined in the agreement.
3. The corporate agreement can provide conditions or procedure for determination of conditions to whom the participant has the right or shall purchase or sell share in the authorized capital (its part), and also to determine cases when such right or obligation arises.
4. The corporate agreement which establishes obligation of participants to provide vote as directed of governing bodies of society, is insignificant.
5. Contents of the corporate agreement are not subject to disclosure and are confidential if other is not established by the law or the agreement. The corporate agreement which party is the state, territorial community, the state or municipal company or the legal entity in whose authorized capital 25 and more percent directly or indirectly belong to the state or territorial community will be promulgated within 10 days from the moment of its conclusion by placement on the website of relevant organ of the government, local government body.
6. The agreement signed by the party of the corporate agreement in defiance of such corporate agreement is insignificant if other agreement party knew or shall know about such violation.
7. The parties of the corporate agreement can choose the right, on condition of observance of provisions of the Law of Ukraine "About private international law".
1. If the power of attorney is issued for the purpose of execution or ensuring obligation fulfillment of members of the parties of the corporate agreement which subject are the rights to share in the authorized capital or powers of participants or in connection with transfer of share in the authorized capital as a deposit based on the agreement of pledge of share in the authorized capital of society for the purpose of ensuring obligation fulfillment of the pledger for benefit of the pawnbroker, the principal can specify in the power of attorney that before the termination of its term it cannot be cancelled without the consent of the representative or can be cancelled only in the cases provided in the power of attorney (the irrevocable power of attorney).
2. The irrevocable power of attorney stops in case of the termination of the obligation, for execution or ensuring execution of which it is issued.
3. In case of violation of the rights and interests of the principal the representative upon the demand of the principal shall stop to use the irrevocable power of attorney and to refuse it. In case of dispute the irrevocable power of attorney can be repealed by court.
4. The irrevocable power of attorney is subject to the notarial certificate.
5. Person to whom the irrevocable power of attorney is issued cannot subcontract making of actions on which he was authorized, to other person if other is not provided in the power of attorney.
1. The name of society shall contain the name of society, and also form of business (limited liability company, additional liability company).
2. Society can have the abbreviated name in Ukrainian, the full and abbreviated name in foreign languages.
1. Creation of society happens according to the decision of his founders.
2. If society is created by several persons, such persons in case of need of determination of relations between them concerning creation of society can sign the constitutive treaty of society in writing. The agreement on creation of society can establish procedure for organization of society, condition of implementation of general activities concerning creation of society, the size of the authorized capital, share in the authorized capital of each of participants, terms and procedure for introduction of deposits and other conditions. The agreement on creation of society is effective about day of state registration of society if other is not established by the agreement or does not follow from obligation essence.
1. The constituent document of society is the charter.
2. The first edition of the charter of society is signed by all members of society. Authenticity of signatures of participants makes sure notarially.
3. Changes in the charter of society and the first edition of the charter of the society created as a result of reorganization are signed by members of society who voted for the decision on introduction of such changes or on approval of the first edition of the charter, or person authorized on it by body which made such decision if it is provided by the charter. Authenticity of signatures of participants or the authorized person makes sure notarially.
4. If society is created as a result of reorganization, and at the same time members of society will have smaller amount of the rights on alienation of the shares or on exit from society, than members (shareholders) of the right predecessor had or if such rights are narrower or more limited in comparison with the rights of participants (shareholders) of right predecessor, the first edition of the charter of such society is accepted by the unanimous decision of all participants and is signed according to the procedure, determined by part two of this Article.
5. In the charter of society data are specified:
1) the complete and reduced (in the presence) name of society;
2) governing bodies of society, their competence, procedure for adoption of decisions by them;
3) procedure for the accession to society and exit from it;
4) accounting of shares of society in accounting system of shares of limited liability companies and additional liability companies which is conducted by Central Securities Depository (further - accounting system of shares).
6. The charter of society may contain other data which are not contradicting the law.
7. Provisions of parts two - the fifth this Article are not applied to model charters of society.
8. The model charter of society is multiple and provides possibility of election of its various editions, including edition "by default" which is created of the provisions recommended by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
9. The name of society which acts on the basis of the model charter the list of founders (participants), the size of the authorized capital, the size of shares in the authorized capital of each of participants, method of introduction of deposits by them (in cash and/or non-cash form) are determined by the relevant decision of founders (participants) of society.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.