It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 28, 2002
of March 14, 2002 No. 479
For the purpose of implementation of the Laws of Ukraine "About Fund of state-owned property of Ukraine", "About assessment of property, property rights and professional estimative activity in Ukraine", resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 04, 2013 No. 231 "Some questions of evaluating for the purposes of the taxation and charge and payment of other obligatory payments which are made according to the legislation:
1. Approve the Provision about issues of certificates of subjects of estimative activities it (is applied).
2. To management of assessment of property and financial and economic analysis (N. P. Lebed) to be guided by the specified Provision during implementation of actions and decision making of state-owned property of Ukraine by Fund concerning issue to subjects of housekeeping of certificates of subjects of estimative activities and to submit the specified document for state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-chairman Fonda Yu.P.Grishana.
Acting Chairman Fonda
It is brought:
Head of department of work
Managements of assessment of property and
financial and economic analysis
It is approved:
Vice-chairman Fonda Yu.Grishan
Head of department of assessment of property
and financial and economic analysis N. Lebed
Chief of Legal management A. Podgayny
Assistant department head
Approved by the Order of Fund of state-owned property of Ukraine of March 14, 2002, No. 479
1. This Provision developed for the purpose of implementation of requirements of article 19 of the Law of Ukraine "About assessment of property, property rights and professional estimative activity in Ukraine" (further - the Law), determines form of the certificate of the subject of estimative activities, and also procedure for issue of the certificate of the subject of estimative activities.
2. The certificate of the subject of estimative activities (further - the certificate) is the document certifying the right of the subject of estimative activities to its entering into the State register of appraisers and subjects of estimative activities who perform estimative activities in the form of practical activities according to property and who are recognized as subjects of estimative activities for the directions of assessment of property and to specializations within such directions which in it are specified.
The form of the certificate is given in appendix 1 to this Provision.
3. The certificate is issued by Fund of state-owned property of Ukraine (further - Fund) to the subjects of managing registered in the procedure established by the legislation, to physical persons entrepreneurs, and also legal entities irrespective of their form of business and pattern of ownership performing economic activity which conform to requirements of the Law and as a part of which one appraiser works at least.
4. The certificate is issued for a period of three years and can be cancelled on the bases and according to the procedure which are established by the legislation. The certificate is signed by the head of Fund and makes sure seal.
The certificate is issued in the directions of assessment of property and specializations within these directions according to the directions and specialization of qualification documents of appraisers which are declared by subject of managing which initiates receipt of the certificate.
5. The certificate is issued in the directions and specializations within such directions, namely:
direction 1 "Assessment of objects in material form":
specialization 1.1 "Assessment of immovable things (real estate, the real estate), including the parcels of land and property rights on them";
specialization 1.2 "Assessment of machines and equipment";
specialization 1.3 "Assessment of wheel vehicles";
specialization 1.4 "Assessment of aircraft";
specialization 1.5 "Assessment of navigable means";
specialization 1.6 "Assessment of the movable things which are of cultural value";
specialization 1.7 "Assessment of movable things, except those which are carried to machines, the equipment, wheel vehicles, aircraft, navigable means, and those which are of cultural value";
direction 2 "Assessment of complete property complexes, shares, securities, property rights and intangible assets, including rights to intellectual property items":
specialization 2.1 "Assessment of complete property complexes, shares, securities, property rights and intangible assets (except the rights to intellectual property items)";
specialization 2.2 "Assessment of the rights to intellectual property items".
the statement for issue of the certificate in the form given in appendix 2 to this Provision;
the reference on the appraisers working in its regular structure in the form given in appendix 3 to this Provision (further - the reference on appraisers);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.