of November 22, 2004 No. 848
About some measures for creation of conditions for development of oil and gas industry of the Kyrgyz Republic
1. To the state committee of the Kyrgyz Republic on management of state-owned property to conclude debt obligation with Kyrgyzneftegaz joint-stock company about debt repayment according to the dividends added on the state share fraction for 1998 - 2003 in the amount of 55648195 som after provision of the business plan and calculations of financial flows for 2004 - 2013, with the following provisions:
- to prolong repayment period of dividend arrears till September 30, 2013, without the right of further prolongation;
- establish fixed interest rate for use of means in the amount of annual interest rate 4,6;
- make payments quarterly in the last date of every quarter, according to the approved schedule;
- establish penalties for delay of payments in the amount of five annual interest rates.
2. Approve the enclosed debt repayment schedule of Kyrgyzneftegaz joint-stock company according to the dividends added on the state share fraction for 1998 - 2003.
3. Provide to Kyrgyzneftegaz joint-stock company debt repayment according to the dividends added on the state share fraction for 1998 - 2003 according to the approved schedule.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the State committee of the Kyrgyz Republic on management of state-owned property.
Prime Minister N. Tanayev
Approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 22, 2004, No. 848
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.