of February 3, 2018 No. UP-5326
About additional organizational measures for creating favorable conditions for development of tourist capacity of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of creation of optimum conditions for development of tourist capacity of the republic, first of all due to active investment attraction, implementation of the innovative ideas and technologies to this sphere, and also comprehensive use of the available opportunities and resources of rich natural, cultural and historical heritage of the country:
1. Set since February 10, 2018 visa-free regime for a period of 30 days from the date of entrance on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan for citizens of the State of Israel, the Republic of Indonesia, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, the Republic of Singapore, the Republic of Turkey and Japan, and also members of crews of aircrafts of the foreign airlines performing regular flights to the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1-1. Approve the list of the countries for which citizens the simplified procedure for execution of tourist visas providing cancellation of the requirement of provision in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the tourist voucher or appeal of the inviting legal entity or physical person in the Republic of Uzbekistan and execution of the visa within two working days apart from day of documents acceptance, according to appendix No. 1 is entered.
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 05.01.2019 No. UP-5611
3. To the state center of personalisation under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the State committee on tourism development, the Ministry of Finance and other interested ministries and departments to put into operation since July 1, 2018 system of issue of electronic entrance visas.
4. Transform SUE Center of Promotion of National Tourist Product under the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development to SUE National PR-center under the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development, having assigned to it tasks on the organization of promotion of tourist capacity of the republic.
To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development at the expense of means of off-budget fund of support of the tourist sphere to provide:
till March 1, 2018 - creation for SUE National PR-center of necessary material and technical resources, including acquisition of the modern and high-technology film-making equipment, vehicles, including the increased passability, and also allocation of necessary rooms without payment of lease payments;
till April 1, 2018 - forming of creative and film crews, including with involvement of foreign specialists, and also allocation of necessary funds for their content and material stimulation;
on permanent basis - financing, including by outsourcing, development of scenarios and concepts of film-making works, creative expeditions and business trips to regions of the republic of the created creative and film crews, and also activities of other creative groups preparing materials on promotion of tourist capacity of the country.
5. Approve the offer of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development, "Ўзбекистон бўйлаб саёхат kit the Ministries of national education, the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education, the Union of youth of Uzbekistan, the Federation Council of labor unions of Uzbekistan, Committee of women of Uzbekistan, Charity public foundation of Uzbekistan of Makhall and Fund for support of public work of veterans of Uzbekistan Nurony about program implementation of development of internal tourism!" (further - the Program), the republic providing the organization of tourist and excursion tours across regions for:
pupils of educational institutions - in the period of vacation and the days off;
employees of the organizations - on the weekend, days of national holidays and leaves, especially in the period of low tourist season;
socially vulnerable categories of the population, pensioners, veterans of war and work - all the year round with active use of sanatorium rest;
representatives of the senior generation, young families, activists of descents of citizens, women's and other public associations - in the period of low tourist season.
6. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development:
in a month to submit the Plan of practical measures for program implementation for approval;
in a month together with Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on assistance to the privatized companies and development of the competition to determine mechanisms of participation in the Program of the subjects of entrepreneurship rendering tourist services proceeding from criteria of quality, safety and competitiveness of the prices and their interaction within its realization;
till March 1, 2018 to post on the official website information on conditions of participation in the Program, mechanisms of the organization of tourist and excursion programs, the list of partner organizers and the list of the services provided by them and other necessary data.
7. To provide to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments review of the signed international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to requirements of this Decree.
a) legal entities whose core activity is the organization of services of theme park, for a period of 3 years from the date of input by them in operation of theme parks - from the tax discharge on profit of legal entities, the land tax and property tax, and also single tax payment;
b) theme parks, hotels and other means of placement for up to January 1, 2024 - from customs duty payment for the imported equipment, the equipment, raw materials, components and spare parts, construction and other materials (including furniture and stock) for construction, reconstruction and equipment of theme parks, hotels and other means of placement according to the lists approved in accordance with the established procedure;
vehicles from the moment of which release there passed no more than 5 years used for transportation of passengers and having except driver's seat eight and more than eight places for sitting;
the equipment, mechanisms and spare parts for construction, reconstruction and equipment of ropeways, alpine skiing elevators, funiculars and other similar objects and constructions, and also aerostats (balloons), motor boats and ATVs according to the lists approved in accordance with the established procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.