of December 27, 2017 No. 2017-P-15/54-4-(NPA)
About approval of the Minimum requirements on forming of the credit portfolio accepted as mortgage providing
According to articles 20 and 68 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, banks and banking activity" the Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Minimum requirements on forming of the credit portfolio accepted as mortgage providing it (is applied).
3. To legal management:
- publish this Resolution on the official website of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- after official publication to send this Resolution to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for entering into the State register of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To management of financial accounting and reporting to bring this Resolution to the attention of commercial banks, structural divisions, regional managements and representative office of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic in Batken Province.
5. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on the vice-chairman of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic Tezekbayeva A. S.
Chairman of the board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 27, 2017 No. 2017-P-15/54-4-(NPA)
1. The purpose of these minimum requirements is determination of characteristics and requirements to credits/lysinedin of commercial banks (further - banks), the non-bank financial credit institutions attracting deposits (further - NFKO), the credits included in portfolio on which rights to claim can be accepted as pledge in case of loan granting of the Kyrgyz Republic by National Bank (further - National Bank) and their check regarding compliance to the established requirements.
2. In these minimum requirements the following concepts are used:
Portfolio of the credits - set of the issued banks/NFKU of the credits / lizingov, corresponding to certain characteristics, established by these minimum requirements on which rights to claim can be accepted as pledge in case of loan granting by National Bank.
The concept "Resident" is determined according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The physical person - within these minimum requirements is understood as physical person the person which is not registered as the individual entrepreneur, performing activities in the sphere of agricultural industry.
3. Other concepts used in these minimum requirements correspond to the concepts provided in regulatory legal acts of National Bank, the Glossary of banking and financial terms of National Bank.
4. The portfolio of the credits shall be built at the expense of the credits / lizingov, to the provided legal entities, individual entrepreneurs occupied in the following industries of economy:
- agricultural industry, procurement and conversion;
- transport, communication and service industry;
- trade and commercial transactions;
- tourist sphere.
Besides, the portfolio of the credits can include the loans granted to the physical persons occupied in the sphere of agricultural industry.
Rights to claim on the credits (tranches) within credit line can act as mortgage providing, in the presence of identifiable distribution of mortgage providing separately on each credit (tranche) taking into account these minimum requirements.
On the credit resources provided within the provisions "About Procedure for Carrying Out the Kyrgyz Republic of Credit Auctions by National Bank for the Purposes of Refinancing and Maintenance of Liquidity", "About the Credit of Final Instance", "About the Credit for Liquidity Maintenance" and "About the credit of final instance to the non-bank financial credit institutions attracting deposits" the credits issued in national currency act as mortgage providing.
1) the purpose of the credit is checked by bank/NFKU and documented by the borrower (receipts, checks, purchasing acts, agreements, etc.);
2) the borrower/leasing recipient is resident of the Kyrgyz Republic and is not the affiliated or tied with bank/NFKU face;
3) the payment schedule does not provide repayment of all amount or considerable part (70% and more) principal debt at the end of credit/leasing term;
4) bank/NFKU is made assessment of solvency of the borrower/leasing recipient according to requirements of regulatory legal acts of National Bank, credit policy and internal procedures of bank/NFKU, positive credit history of the borrower/leasing recipient is confirmed with information provided to credit bureaus;
5) credit/leasing corresponds to characteristics of the normal and satisfactory credits (assets), according to the provisions "About Classification of Assets and the Corresponding Allocations to Reserve on Covering of Potential Losses and Losses" for banks and "About classification of assets and forming of reserves on covering of potential losses and losses by non-bank financial credit institutions" for NFKO attracting deposits;
6) the credit folder of the borrower/leasing recipient is drawn up by bank/NFKU according to requirements of the Provision "About the Minimum Requirements on Credit Risk Management in the Commercial Banks and Other Financial Credit Institutions Licensed by National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic". The credit agreement / agreement on finance lease (leasing) signed between the borrower/leasing recipient and bank/NFKU shall contain, in addition, the following:
- condition that the credit/leasing provided to the borrower/leasing recipient can be included in portfolio of the credits on which rights to claim can be accepted by the third party as pledge in case of loan granting;
- the obligation of bank/NFKU in writing to notify the borrower/leasing recipient on the taken place transition of right to claim to the third parties in that amount and on those conditions which existed at the borrower/leasing recipient by the time of transition of right to claim;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.