of January 25, 2018 No. PP-3493
About measures for further enhancement of system of counteraction to spread of the disease caused by human immunodeficiency virus in the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of further enhancement of system of effective counteraction to spread of HIV infection, and also consecutive realization of the tasks determined by the Strategy of actions by five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017 - 2021:
1. Approve the State program on counteraction of spread of HIV infection in the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2018 (further - the State program) according to appendix.
2. Determine that since July 1, 2018 the interdistrict diagnostic laboratories performing testing for HIV infection are included into structure of the regional centers for fight against AIDS, with assignment on the centers of tasks for ensuring financing and logistics, and also organizational methodically to management of activities of data of laboratories.
3. To provide to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan coordination of activities and interaction of the ministries and departments, public authorities on places and the public organizations on timely and high-quality implementation of actions provided in the State program.
4. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
allocate necessary funds for implementation of actions, included in the State program;
provide the next years need of step-by-step increase in funds from the Government budget for providing with anti-retrovirus medicines and test systems for monitoring of efficiency of treatment of HIV-positive persons.
5. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with:
The ministry of innovative development, the State committee on investments, the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan in three-months time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on creation of national production of reagents, test systems for diagnostics and treatment of HIV infection, and also associated diseases;
To provide with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent monitoring of implementation of actions of the State program with quarterly provision in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of reports on the held events;
The state committee on investments, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan to take necessary measures for attraction of grant means of the international and foreign organizations for implementation of actions for fight against HIV infection in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
To carry out by the ministry of innovative development, the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan system work on development and coordination of research activities in the field of prevention, diagnostics and treatments of HIV infection with implementation of results of scientific and innovative developments to practice of health care;
The Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of employment and employment relationships, the Ministry of Justice, Committee of protection of frontier under Service of homeland security of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Committee of women of Uzbekistan, Republican council on coordination of activities of self-government institutions of citizens of Uzbekistan, Committee on cases of religions of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Union of youth of Uzbekistan to develop and approve the procedure providing carrying out joint operation on obligatory prevention of HIV infection among risk groups, especially among migrants and members of their families, and also explanatory work among personnel of organizations of consumer services in a month.
6. National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan and the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan to carry out information and educational work among the population concerning prevention, diagnostics and treatment of HIV infection.
7. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan in coordination with the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to approve and provide timely accomplishment of the Plan of industry actions for prevention of HIV infection in a month.
8. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent:
provide according to requirement of medical institutions allocation of necessary funds for strengthening of material and technical resources of departments and Items of centralized sterilization, equipping their modern devices and the equipment;
provide treatment and prevention facilities with disposable medical tools and products, test systems, diagnostikuma, consumable materials;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.