of January 30, 2018 No. 63
About approval of the Charter of the state company "Design and survey institute "Kyrgyzdortransproyekt" under the Ministry of Transport and Roads of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to Article 87 of the Civil code of the Kyrgyz Republic, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Charter of the state company "Design and survey institute "Kyrgyzdortransproyekt" under the Ministry of Transport and Roads of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 30, 2018, No. 63
1. The state company "Design and survey institute "Kyrgyzdortransproyekt" under the Ministry of Transport and Roads of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Company) is the body knowing questions of science and designing of development and deployment in production of projects of highways and constructions which provide the needs of development of economy and the population of the Kyrgyz Republic for the services determined by this Charter and the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Founder of the Company is the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on behalf of the Ministry of Transport and Roads of the Kyrgyz Republic. The constituent document of the Company is this Charter.
3. The common directorship and coordination of activities of the Company is performed by the Ministry of Transport and Roads of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Ministry).
4. The company in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, international treaties of the Kyrgyz Republic which became effective in accordance with the established procedure which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, other regulatory legal acts regulating activities of the Company and this Charter.
5. The company is independent legal entity, has separate balance and opens in accordance with the established procedure settlement, currency and other accounts in banks of the Kyrgyz Republic and other states, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic with the name in the state and official languages, stamp, forms of the established sample and other attributes.
6. The company has the civil laws, has the property which is in state-owned property and assigned to the Company on the right of economic maintaining according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. The company operates on the principles of complete cost accounting, has the right to sign agreements and to make other transactions according to this Charter and regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
8. Full name of the Company:
- in state language: "Kyrgyz Respublikasynyn Jean's transport of sholas to the ministrligena to karashtu "Kyrgyzzholtransdolboor" of Dolboorloo-izildoo to institute" Mamlekettik of ishkanasa;
- in official language: State company "Design and Survey Institute "Kyrgyzdortransproyekt" under the Ministry of Transport and Roads of the Kyrgyz Republic".
Abbreviated name of the Company:
- in state language: MI DIYA "Kyrgyzzholtransdolboor";
- in official language: GP PII "Kyrgyzdortransproyekt".
9. Legal address of the Company: Kyrgyz Republic, 720020, city of Bishkek, Ulitsa Samanchina, 6.
10. Main objective of the Company is implementation of business activity on development of project and other technical documentation on construction of roads and rendering consulting services according to technological specialization.
11. The company performs activities for the following directions:
- research and design;
- scientific activities;
- rendering consulting services;
- control and supervision of accomplishment and project development.
12. The main functions of the Company in the field of researches and design are:
1) engineering and geodetic researches of the I level of responsibility:
- survey on the area up to 1000 hectares;
- linear researches;
- creation of geodetic marking datum;
2) engineering-geological researches of the II level of responsibility:
- engineering-geological works under construction objects;
- laboratory researches of soil and water.
13. Works on inspection and assessment of fiziko-geological processes and phenomena of the I level of responsibility:
1) development of town-planning documentation of objects I of level of responsibility:
- territorial planning (transport infrastructure);
- master plans of the cities and the rural inhabited places (transport infrastructure, improvement);
- engineering infrastructure and protection of the territories;
2) architectural designing of objects III of level of responsibility:
- apartment houses, public buildings and constructions, subjects to production assignment;
3) construction designing and designing:
- apartment houses, public buildings and constructions, subjects to production purpose of III level of responsibility;
- engineering constructions (galleries, platforms, retaining walls) II level of responsibility;
- bridges, roads and transport constructions of the I level of responsibility;
- hydraulic engineering and meliorative constructions (dikes, dams, channels, etc.) II level of responsibility;
- inspection of the II level of responsibility of technical condition of designs, buildings and constructions (preliminary survey of transport constructions with assessment of their actual state and issue of the conclusion and recommendations about reconstruction and strengthening;
4) designing of engineering systems, networks and constructions;
5) designing of internal and outside systems, networks and constructions of III level of responsibility:
- distribution devices and transformer substations, power transmission lines, electric utility service (10 kV);
- water supply and sewerage;
- heat networks;
- automation and test instruments, low-current devices;
6) development of special Sections of projects:
- environmental protection;
- organization of construction;
- estimate and feasibility statement.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.