of February 12, 2018 No. 50
About approval of Rules of implementation of monetary compensation
According to item 4 of article 101-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 16, 1997 "About the housing relations" and Items 6, of the 7th article 55 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 16, 2012 "About military service and the status of the military personnel" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of implementation of monetary compensation.
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix to this resolution.
3. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication and extends to the relations which arose since January 1, 2018, except for the subitem 2) of Item 3 of the enclosed Rules which becomes effective since January 1, 2020.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 12, 2018 No. 50
1. These rules of implementation of monetary compensation (further - Rules) are developed according to item 4 of article 101-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 16, 1997 "About the housing relations" (further - the Law), Items 6, of the 7th article 55 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 16, 2012 "About military service and the status of the military personnel" and determine procedure of monetary compensation.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) monetary compensation - the housing payments of one-time nature performed in cases, stipulated in Item 4 articles 101-2 of the Law and Items 6, of the 7th article 55 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About military service and the status of the military personnel";
2) public institution - republican public institution in which the receiver of monetary compensation passes or passed military service.
3. Receivers of monetary compensation are:
1) the military personnel who was in the military service ten and more years in calendar calculation for January 1, 2013 and having the right to privatization of the office dwelling it is non-paid after twenty years of military service in calendar calculation, living in the office dwelling, not privatizeable, including owing to its stay in the territory of military camps, boundary departments and other closed objects;
2) the persons who were in the military service twenty and more years in calendar calculation and living in the office dwelling which is not subject to privatization, including owing to its stay in the territory of the closed and isolated military camps, boundary departments and other closed objects, and the conditions dismissed from military service till January 1, 2018 on reaching age limit on military service, for health reasons or in connection with staff reduction;
3) persons who were in the military service twenty and more years in calendar calculation which are not provided in case of dismissal by the office dwelling and earlier did not exercise the right of privatization of the dwelling, dismissed from military service during the period from January 1, 2013 to January 1, 2018 on reaching age limit of condition on military service, for health reasons or in connection with staff reduction.
4. The size of monetary compensation is determined by multiplication of the cost of one square meter of sale of the new dwelling on average by the republic according to the data of authorized body in the field of the state statistics for January of the current year published on its Internet resource, on the area of the dwelling at the rate of eighteen square meters of the usable space on each family member, including the receiver, minus the amount earlier performed to the receiver, and also the spouse or the spouse of housing payments.
Members of the family of the receivers of monetary compensation provided by subitems 2) and 3) of Item 3 of these rules are determined according to article 101-10 of the Law on the date of exception of lists of military unit in connection with dismissal from military service.
5. The documents necessary for receipt of monetary compensation are represented by receivers to the head of public institution.
1) official report (statement);
2) copies of identity documents of the receiver and members of his family, the conclusion (termination) of scrap, certificates of birth of children, in the presence at the receiver of family members;
3) the reference of territorial authority of justice (about availability or absence at the receiver and members of his family of the dwelling belonging on the property right to the territories of the Republic of Kazakhstan) received within ten calendar days about day of registration of the official report;
4) the information on the employer (about availability or absence at the serviceman and members of his family in permanent use in this settlement of the dwelling from the state housing stock) placed on the web portal of the register of state-owned property, received within ten calendar days about day of registration of the official report;
5) record of service;
6) the reference from the duty station with indication of data on condition on military service and family composition issued by personnel division (division of completing) of public institution;
6-1) reference from the duty station of the spouse (spouse) with data on obtaining or non receipt of housing payments if the spouse (spouse) passes or passed (passed) military service and (or) service in special state bodies;
7) the copy of the employment contract of the office dwelling, except for the receiver specified in the subitem 3) of Item 3 of these rules.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.