of January 19, 2018 No. PP-3484
About measures for the accelerated development of oil and fat industry
Development of healthy competitive environment and creating favorable conditions for expansion of production of wide range of fat-and-oil products, eradication of the available system problems in this industry are the most important conditions of market saturation high-quality, safe, available food products and ensuring food security of the country in general.
At the same time, limitation of source of raw materials, including insufficient use of alternative Pancake week cultures, does not allow to provide full load of the available production capacities of the oil and fat companies and market requirements satisfaction in high-quality fat-and-oil products.
Low level of implementation of modern technologies at the oil and fat companies interferes with implementation of due control and accounting of productive activity, leads to the facts of plunder of raw materials and finished goods, and also other abuses.
The inefficient and not answering to the modern market principles mechanism of distribution of raw material resources and finished fat-and-oil products promotes emergence of numerous speculative cells, artificial deficit in the market and, as a result, to unreasonable increase in prices for fat-and-oil products.
For the purpose of ensuring the accelerated development of oil and fat industry on the basis of widespread introduction of modern market mechanisms and enhancement of management system the fat-and-oil industry, and also according to tasks of Strategy of actions in five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017 - 2021 and the Concept of administrative reform in the Republic of Uzbekistan:
1. Take into consideration:
results of studying by the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Uzbekistan of production system and realization of fat-and-oil products;
transfer into the ownership of the state of the belonging HK "Uzpakhtasanoateksport" of shares in the authorized capital of JSC Uzpakhtayog at par value according to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 28, 2017 No. PP-3408 "About measures for cardinal enhancement of management system cotton industry".
2. Approve the "Road map" on the accelerated development of oil and fat industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan providing expansion of resource base of production of fat-and-oil products, upgrade of the equipment at the oil and fat companies, their equipment by modern control systems and accounting of production processes according to appendix.
3. Agree with offers of the Ministry of Economics, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan about:
abolition of the companies for realization of meal and peel of Ozuka em tajminoti LLC;
establishment of procedure according to which the extraction cotton oil intended for further industrial conversion is implemented through the exchange biddings to domestic enterprises, irrespective of pattern of ownership, having production capacities on conversion of extraction cotton oil and appropriate certificates (compliance and hygienic). At the same time for receipt of appropriate certificates (compliance and hygienic) the extraction cotton oil is implemented to domestic enterprises, irrespective of pattern of ownership, in amount to 1 ton, and the repeated realization of the purchased extraction cotton oil is enabled only through the exchange biddings.
4. Exempt for up to January 1, 2019 from the tax discharge on value added of producers of vegetable oil regarding the amounts made on the basis of import oily raw material.
5. To the ministry of agricultural and water economy together with the Ministry of Economics and JSC Uzdonmakhsulot in two-month time to introduce to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the draft of the government decision on expansion of the production of combifodders including providing:
carrying out inventory count of the operating capacities on production of compound feeds;
studying of requirements of the market and the resource base which is available in the country for production of compound feeds;
development of evidence-based compoundings of production of compound feeds by sectors of livestock production, poultry farming and fish breeding;
the organization of modern industrial production of compound feeds from corn and other grain crops, and also waste of fat-and-oil, flour-grinding products, production of alcohol and beer.
6. To the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of agricultural and water economy and the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan to take measures for equipment in a month:
the oil and fat companies performing conversion of seeds of cotton, the automated systems allowing to trace in real time shipment processes, acceptance, storages and conversions of seeds of cotton, including to perform measurement and accounting of raw materials, semifinished products and finished goods;
the cargo cars transporting seeds of cotton, cotton oil, meal and peel, modern GPS trackers for conducting monitoring of their movement in real time.
7. Place JSC Uzpakhtayog to the address: city of Tashkent, Ulitsa Shot Rustaveli, house 8.
8. To the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Justice together with the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
9. To impose control of execution of this resolution on deputy prime ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan Z. T. Mirzayev, N. S. Otazhonov and S. R. Holmurodov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 19, 2018 No. PP-3484
Executives in charge
I. Enhancement of management system of the fat-and-oil industry of the republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.