of June 5, 2000 No. UP-2613
About additional measures for stimulation of producers of export products
For the purpose of expansion of the export potential, rendering the state support to the companies irrespective of patterns of ownership making products for export, streamlinings of the operating tax benefits and strengthening of their stimulating impact on increase in production of export-oriented competitive products:
1. Establish for the export companies the payment procedure of the income tax and the property tax depending on share of commodity export, works, services (irrespective of the place of performance of works, rendering services) which owners they are for freely convertible currency in total amount of realization:
in case of share of export from 15 to 30 percent - the established profit tax rates and the property tax decrease by 30 percent;
in case of export share from 30 and more percent - the established profit tax rates and the property tax decrease by 50 percent.
Extend the specified tax benefit to microfirms and small enterprises in case of calculation of single tax payment.
2. No. UP-3376 is excluded by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 08.01.2004
3. The specified privileges do not extend to export for freely convertible currency of primary goods - cotton fiber, cotton yarn, lint, oil, oil products, gas condensate, gas natural, the electric power, precious, non-ferrous and ferrous metals.
4. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the State Tax Committee in week time to develop and in accordance with the established procedure to approve procedure for application of the tax benefits Provided by this Decree.
5. Recognize invalid some tax benefits for the export companies, according to appendix.
6. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two weeks to bring:
offers on modification and amendments in the existing legal acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
corresponding changes in earlier made decisions of the government.
7. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. Sultanov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 5, 2000 No. UP-2613
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 15.12.2017 No. UP-5286
2. The profit tax rate of the export companies decreases by 30 percent in case of export share in the total amount of products from 15 to 30 percent.
(The resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of April 7, 1999 No. 161 "About additional measures for ensuring accomplishment of the forecast of export and increase in receipts of currency earnings in 1999", the paragraph of 1 Item 1).
3. Following the results of accounting year the amount equivalent to revenue in the freely convertible currency received by the companies from surplus of export volumes of goods (works, services) is exempted from the tax discharge on the income (profit).
(Tax code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, last paragraph of Article 31; The Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 20, 1996 No. UP-1411 "About Additional Measures for Stimulation of the Manufacturing Companies of Export Products", Item 3)
4. When calculating tax on the income (profit) for the companies exporting goods (works, services) own production for freely convertible currency when implementing of export by them at the prices of low prices of the domestic market, the taxable basis is calculated proceeding from the actual sales price of export products.
(Tax code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, paragraph 2 of Article 16; The Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 10, 1997 No. UP-1871 "About Additional Measures for Commodity Export Stimulation (Works, Services)", the paragraph 3 Items 2).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since April 5, 2018 according to Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan from 4 apredya 2018 No. UP-5398