of April 30, 1999 No. 204
About rates of customs fees
1. Establish since May 1, 1999 rates of customs fees according to appendix.
Currency receipts from collection of charges in the territory of free customs zones and free warehouses less the Republic of Uzbekistan determined by the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the sum of the annual membership fee of World Customs Organization, are subject to transfer in the income of the republican budget in accordance with the established procedure:
- the remained amount is subject to sale in the curb foreign exchange market on the free rate developing proceeding from the demand and supply.
2. No. 211 voided according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 20.06.2016
3. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 7, 1992 No. 366 "About streamlining of customs duties for the provided services".
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Hamidov B. S.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on April 30, 1999 No. 204
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.