of January 11, 2006 No. 4
About implementation of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 5, 2006 No. UP-3706 "About Measures for Stimulation of Expansion of Cooperation between Large Industrial Enterprises and Production of Services based on Development of Home Work"
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 5, 2006 No. UP-3706 "About Measures for Stimulation of Expansion of Cooperation between Large Industrial Enterprises and Production of Services based on Development of Home Work" and for the purpose of creation to employers of real incentives for attraction of the unoccupied population, especially in the rural zone, to performance of works on production and services at home, to home-workers the Cabinet of Ministers decides providing the social and labor guarantees established by the legislation:
Regulations on home work according to appendix No. 1;
The standard employment contract on accomplishment by the home-worker of works (services) by request of the employer according to appendix No. 2.
2. To the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on assistance to the privatized companies and development of the competition together with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent:
provide in territorial programs for employment of the population, support and development of entrepreneurship and the competition for 2006-2007 and the next years specific actions for development of home work;
provide coordination of activities for development of cooperation between industrial enterprises and production of services based on development of home work and to establish system monitoring of their realization at the industry and territorial levels. To quarterly prepare information on development of home forms of work for consideration when summing up social and economic development of the territories and the republics in general.
3. To bodies of economic board industries in case of development of development programs of industries to provide specific measures for expansion of use of home work of citizens for production of the goods, services and components which are not requiring use of difficult technologies and considerable energy costs.
4. Determine that persons occupied with home work pay utilities for the rates applied to the population in the procedure established by the legislation.
5. To provide to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan control of compliance with law about work concerning the citizens occupied with home work.
6. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas, areas and cities:
together with the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide provision of the tax benefits established by the legislation for the companies using home work;
in ten-day time to create in each area (city) the working commissions on coordination, support and development of cooperation between the companies and the citizens performing production and services at home headed by deputies of hokim for economy and social development (commission chairman) and heads of territorial authorities on work and social protection of the population (the vice-chairman of the commission).
Consider the main objectives of the working commissions:
assistance to the companies in identification and involvement of the available reserves for creation of new workplaces of home work, including due to expansion of types of use of home work;
the operational solution of questions on development of cooperation between industrial enterprises and home work, to creation to the citizens working to everyone by orders of the companies, stable conditions of equipment, raw materials, materials, components and semifinished products and also guarantees of delivery of the made products and its timely payment.
implementation of monitoring of accomplishment of parameters of development of home work in the companies located in the territory of areas (cities);
assistance to home-workers in ensuring protection of their rights in case of violation by the companies employers of the specified rights;
identification of number and qualification of the unoccupied population wishing to be engaged in home work, in close interaction with self-government institutions of citizens, and also assistance to the specified category of the population in its further employment.
7. To the state committee according to the statistics of the Republic of Uzbekistan to enter provision by the companies of data on the number of employees of the companies occupied with home work into forms of the state statistical reporting.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.