of January 8, 2018 No. 13
About some questions of regulation of visit of the protected natural territories
In pursuance of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the protected natural territories" and for the purpose of providing the rights of citizens on recreational, ecological and other types of tourism in the protected natural territories the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
Standard rules of visit of the protected natural territories according to appendix No. 1;
Regulations on procedure for collection of payment for visit of the separate protected natural territories according to appendix No. 2.
2. To state bodies, legal entities and physical persons under which authority the protected natural territories are (further - WHOLESALE), in two-month time to develop and approve Rules of visit of the protected natural territories based on the Standard rules of visit of the protected natural territories approved by this resolution and to provide strict control of their observance.
3. Determine that:
the payment for visit WHOLESALE is performed from calculation from each visitor in one days in the amount of 5 percent of minimum wage;
till January 1, 2023 the unused fund of development of state-financed organization created in state WHOLESALE including the means which arrived as payments for visit WHOLESALE and the rendered services is not withdrawn at the end of the calendar year and used in subsequent in accordance with the established procedure;
for the organization ecological and other types of tourism on WHOLESALE legal entities under whose authority are WHOLESALE shall obtain the license for implementation of tourist activities and undergo certification of tourist services in accordance with the established procedure;
physical persons under which authority private wildlife areas and nurseries without formation of legal entity having the right to perform tourist activities regarding rendering excursion services only after receipt of the qualification certificate of the guide (guide), the instructor-conductor issued in accordance with the established procedure are.
4. Grant the right WHOLESALE with formation of legal entity, to state bodies and legal entities under whose authority are WHOLESALE without formation of legal entity, enter additional established posts of the guides, conductors and other workers providing the organization and carrying out recreational and ecological tourism at the expense of the means which arrived as payments for visit WHOLESALE and the rendered services.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan K. V. Akmalov and the chairman of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on ecology and environmental protection B. T. Kuchkarov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 8, 2018 No. 13
1. These Standard rules establish procedure and conditions of visit of complex (landscape) wildlife areas, zones of recreational, economic and other use of natural parks (except for reserved zones), the state nature sanctuaries, wildlife areas, natural nurseries and fishery zones, the third zones of the resort natural territories, recreational zones, the second and third zones of sanitary protection of water objects, the water protection zones, coastal strips, buffer and transitional zones of the state biospheric wildlife reserves (except for reserved zones).
Requirements of these Standard rules also extend much and conditions of visit of part of the territory of conservation zones of the national parks transferred to national parks for the organization of ecological tourism.
2. In these Standard rules the following concepts are used:
administration of the protected natural territories (further - administration WHOLESALE) - governing bodies, the director and his deputy(deputies), other officials (managing personnel), chiefs (heads) of structural divisions (for WHOLESALE with formation of legal entity);
group of visitors WHOLESALE - three and more (as a rule to 10 people) persons who are orderly visiting WHOLESALE accompanied by the senior of group;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.