of July 12, 2017 No. 552
About approval of the Minimum requirements of safety in case of operation of distribution networks of combustible natural gases
In pursuance of part provisions (1) article 7 of the Law on industrial safety of hazardous production facilities No. 116 of May 18, 2012 (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, Art. No. 40-49, 83) and Article 4 of the Natural Gas Act No. 108 of May 27, 2016 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, Art. No. 193-203, 415) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Minimum requirements of safety in case of operation of distribution networks of combustible natural gases (are applied).
2. To the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure, technical supervision Agency, the public profile institutions, the specialized centers for training and the business entities performing activities in the field of industrial safety to take proper measures for ensuring implementation of provisions of this resolution.
3. To the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure within 3 months to bring internal regulations into accord with provisions of this resolution.
4. Before reduction of the legislation in compliance with this resolution departmental regulations will be applied in that measure in what they do not contradict this resolution.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.