It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On December 4, 2017 No. 1276
of November 1, 2017 No. 446-O
About approval of the Instruction about the procedure of periodic declaring of the domestic goods imported into free economic zones and into the International free port "Dzhyurdzhyulesht" and the goods which are in free economic zones and in the International free port "Dzhyurdzhyulesht" in case of their export on other customs area of the Republic of Moldova
According to Art. provisions 12, 183 Customs codes of the Republic of Moldova, approved by the Law No. 1149-XIV of July 20, 2000, with subsequent changes and amendments, Art. 7 of h (3/3) of the Law No. 440-XV of 27.07.2001 on free enterprise zones (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2001, No. 108-109, the Art. 834); item 325 of the Regulations on enforcement of the customs appointments provided by the Customs code of the Republic of Moldova approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova No. 1140 of 2.11.2005. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2005, No. 157-160, the Art. 1285), and item 8 of the Regulations on Customs Service approved by the Order of the Government No. 4 of January 2, 2007. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, 15), with subsequent changes and amendments, I ORDER to Art. No. 3-5,:
1. Approve the Instruction about the procedure of periodic declaring of the domestic goods imported into free economic zones and into the International free port "Dzhyurdzhyulesht" and the goods which are in free economic zones and in the International free port "Dzhyurdzhyulesht" when exporting from their territory, according to appendix, to this order.
2. Prohibit acceptance to execution of the periodic customs declarations completed based on delivery notes which actually did not accompany goods when importing/export in/from free economic zones and the international free port "Dzhyurdzhyulesht".
3. To assign execution of this order to chiefs of customs.
4. To chiefs of customs to inform the staff of customs, customs brokers and customs applicants of provision of this order.
The order of Customs Service No. 240-O of 27.06.2006 about approval of Methodology of periodic declaration of goods, made in free economic zones, in case of their export on other part of the territory of the republic (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2006, No. 106-111, the Art. 376) registered in the Ministry of Justice No. 455 of July 5, 2006;
The order of Customs Service No. 396-0 of 19.09.2012 about approval of the Instruction about the procedure of periodic declaring of the domestic goods exported to free economic zones (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, No. 216-220, the Art. 1224) registered in the Ministry of Justice No. 892 of October 8, 2012.
6. To impose control of execution of this order on department of the income and customs control.
CEO of Customs Service
Approved by the Order of Customs Service of the Republic of Moldova of November 1, 2017 No. 446-O
1. If the same person regularly imports/exports in/from the free economic zone (further SEZ) or the International free port "Dzhyurdzhyulesht" (further MSPD), based on the agreement signed with resident of port / the corresponding zone, the same type of goods (included in the same tariff group), customs authority in which action area there is corresponding SEZ/MSPD can permit to provide one customs declaration for all batches which are imported/are exported from SEZ/MSPD during certain interval of time (the periodic customs declaration).
2. Based on the statement of resident the customs authority determines cases and goods for which submission of the periodic declaration is possible. The statement constituted in a free form shall contain the list of goods and reasons for submission of the periodic declaration for these goods. Also shall be specified in the statement: the name, legal address and fiscal code of the economic agent, date of giving and term, during which goods will be periodically declared, the description, classification and goods quantity which will be periodically declared.
3. Permission about periodic declaring is issued by customs authority, decree in item 1 of this instruction.
4. When implementing each delivery the economic agent represents to customs authority delivery notes (commodity transport delivery notes) in duplicate on the goods which are imported/exported from SEZ/MSPD. Both copies make sure the signature and personal seal of the customs employee. One copy is stored in customs authority and used for reconciliation of data from delivery notes with data from the corresponding periodic customs declarations. The second waybill copy returns to the economic agent and is used for import/commodity exportation in/from SEZ/MSPD.
Along with the invoice the economic agent provides copies of following documents if they were not represented during the term of accounting of periodic deliveries earlier:
a) technical data sheet of the vehicle involved in transportation of goods;
b) car driver license of the driver.
5. In case of the expiration of at most 30 days from the date of implementation of the first delivery the economic agent submits the customs declaration (cumulative) which includes data on all goods which are imported/exported during the corresponding period. The customs declaration is filled in according to the Technical rules about procedure for seal, use and filling of the customs declaration approved by the Order of Customs Service of the Republic of Moldova No. 346-0 of December 24, 2009. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 197-200, the Art. 876), with subsequent changes and amendments.
6. The periodic declaration shall move at least once a month in case of registration of domestic goods and at least two times a month in case of registration of foreign goods. These provisions are not applied to excise goods.
7. The periodic customs declaration is followed by the single invoice including data on all delivery notes (commodity transport delivery notes) for the accounting period which shall be specified in the list of the documents attached to the customs declaration.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.