of December 21, 2005 No. 1260
About approval of the Temporary procedure for issue of the certificate of origin of forest products and the timber made of them for implementation of export transactions
According to article 3 of the Law of Ukraine "About features of state regulation of activities of subjects of the business activity connected with realization and export of forest products" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Temporary procedure for issue of the certificate of origin of forest products and the timber made of them for implementation of export transactions which is applied.
2. To the state committee of forestry to approve in week time form of the certificate of origin of forest products and the timber made of them for implementation of export transactions and the instruction for its filling.
Prime Minister of Ukraine Yu.EHANUROV
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 21, 2005, No. 1260
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of issue of certificates of origin of forest products and the timber made of them (further - the certificate) for implementation of export transactions.
2. Action of this Procedure extends to all subjects of business activity irrespective of pattern of ownership who perform export transactions with forest products and the timber made of them (further - exporters).
3. The certificate is the obligatory document during implementation of export of forest products and the timber made of them.
4. The certificate is issued on each batch of forest products and the timber made of them which is drawn up by one tovarosoprovozhdayushchy document and is effective within 60 days from the date of its issue.
5. For receipt of the certificate exporters submit to territorial authority Derzhlisagentstva the application on the form established by the Agency to which the copy (with obligatory presentation of the original) commodity-transport or the rail waybill about acquisition leso-and timber, or the lesorubny ticket is attached (for permanent forest users).
6. Exporters bear responsibility for accuracy of the information in the documents submitted by it.
7. The certificate is issued in day of submission of documents.
In case of provision of incomplete or unreliable information in documents, stipulated in Item 5 it About, to exporters in one-day time it is in writing reported about refusal in issue of the certificate with reasons for the reasons.
The refusal in issue of the certificate can be appealed in the procedure established by the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.