of November 29, 2017 No. 790
About approval of System of state planning in the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to subitem 5-2) of article 9 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 18, 1995 "About the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed System of state planning in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To state bodies to take the necessary measures following from this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 29, 2017 No. 790
1. System of state planning in the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - System of state planning) - the complex of the interconnected elements consisting of the principles, documents, processes and participants of state planning, providing development of the country on long-term (over 5 years), medium-term (from year to 5 years inclusive) the periods.
2. State planning covers the activities of public authorities and other participants of development of the country directed to increase in level of social and economic development of Kazakhstan, growth of welfare of citizens and strengthening of safety of the country.
3. The system of state planning is based on the principles:
1) internal balance - ensuring coordination of documents of System of state planning among themselves on the development purposes, tasks and indicators of results;
2) efficiency - the choice of the purposes, tasks and indicators of results shall provide their achievement with the smallest costs of resources;
3) "chelovekotsentrichnost" - final orientation of the purposes, tasks and indicators of results on improvement of quality of life and increase in welfare of the population;
4) independence - ensuring sufficient independence of participants of process of state planning in the choice of ways and methods of goal achievement and the solution of tasks of development of the country within the competence;
5) responsibility of participants of process of state planning - ensuring responsibility for inefficiency of the solution of tasks and not achievement of the expected results within the competence according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) transparency (openness) - implementation of mechanisms of obligatory discussion of draft documents of System of state planning (except for the provisions containing information relating to the state secrets) with industry independent experts, and on the most important issues infringing on public concerns with wide range of the population;
7) realness - establishment in documents of System of state planning of the purposes, tasks and indicators which possibility of achievement is proved on condition of reliability of initial parameters and allocation of appropriate resources;
8) continuity, succession and the sequence - step nature of System of state planning, that is success of goal achievement, tasks, indicators of results of higher documents depends on quality and timeliness of planning and goal achievement, tasks, indicators of results of subordinate documents, and also the continuous mechanism of its functioning.
1) the Strategy of development for Kazakhstan till 2050;
2) National priorities;
3) National development plan for the Republic of Kazakhstan, Strategy of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) Plan of territorial development of the country;
5) concept of development of the industry/sphere, national projects;
6) development plans for state bodies, development plans for area, city of republican value, the capital, development plans for national managing holdings, national holdings and national companies (further - the national companies).
5. Documents of System of state planning represent complete system where need and legitimacy of development of documents of subordinate level follow from the documents standing one level above, and monitoring and assessment of the documents standing one level above are performed on the basis of reliable information about implementation of documents of subordinate levels.
Target indicators and indicators of results of documents of System of state planning shall dekompozirovatsya and be determined proceeding from their hierarchy.
6. The president of the Republic of Kazakhstan addresses with the annual Message to the people of Kazakhstan about provision in the country and the main directions of domestic and foreign policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Message). Message provisions, and also orders of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan are the basis for development and adjustment of documents of System of state planning, and also shall be considered when forming the budget for the forthcoming planning period.
The procedure for development, coordination of the draft of the Message, implementation of the Message are determined by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. At the request of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan doctrines (strategy), in the separate directions - state programs, comprehensive plans are developed.
The doctrine (strategy) is document which determines system of views, set of the political principles, vision and approaches to development in certain question and affirms the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The state program is the document determining the purposes, tasks and approaches to realization separate the politician, the considerable financial resources which are generally affecting aspects of development ideological, normative, etc. and not requiring allocation.
The state program affirms the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan in coordination with the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Comprehensive plans are the document of realizable nature containing set of actions for the operational solution of single important industry or regional issues of development.
Comprehensive plans affirm the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan in coordination with Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8. At the request of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Head of Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on separate activities having interdepartmental character the road maps which are documents of realizable nature, containing set of actions for achievement of separate tasks of the industry/sphere are developed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.