of October 19, 2017 No. 2168-VIII
About the state financial guarantees of medical attendance of the population
This Law determines the state financial guarantees of rendering services of medical attendance (medical services) necessary for patients and medicines of proper quality at the expense of means of the Government budget of Ukraine by the program of medical guarantees.
1. The legislation on the state financial guarantees of medical attendance of the population is based on the Constitution of Ukraine and consists of Bases of the legislation of Ukraine on health protection, this Law and other laws and regulatory legal acts governing the public relations in the field of health protection.
2. If the international treaty which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine determines other regulations, than those that the populations, stipulated by the legislation about the state financial guarantees of medical attendance, regulations of the international treaty are applied.
1. In this Law terms are used in such value:
1) the program of the state guarantees of medical attendance of the population (the program of medical guarantees) - the program which determines the list and amount of medical services (including medical products) and medicines, provision of which the state guarantees complete payment to patients at the expense of means of the Government budget of Ukraine according to rate, for prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation in connection with diseases, injuries, poisonings and pathological conditions, and also in connection with pregnancy and childbirth;
2) electronic health care system - the information and telecommunication system providing automation of accounting of medical services and management of medical information by creation, placement, the publication and exchange of information, with data and documents in electronic form which part the central database and electronic medical information systems between which automatic exchange of information, with data and documents via the open program interface (API) is provided are;
3) medical records - information of rather medical attendance of the patient or his results, is stated in the unified form according to the requirements established by the legislation;
4) suppliers of medical services - healthcare institutions of all patterns of ownership and physical persons - entrepreneurs who obtained the license for implementation of economic activity on medical practice and the populations which signed the contract about medical attendance with the main managers of budgetary funds;
5) reimbursation - the mechanism of full or partial recovery to subjects of managing which perform activities from retail trade by medicines, costs of the medicines allotted to the patient based on the recipe at the expense of means of the Government budget of Ukraine;
6) rate - the rate determining the amount of complete payment for the medical services and medicines provided by the program of medical guarantees;
7) Authorized body - the central executive body which realizes state policy in the field of the state financial guarantees of medical attendance of the population.
2. Other terms are used in this Law in the value given in Bases of the legislation of Ukraine on health protection and other legal acts of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.