of October 19, 2017 No. 2168-VIII
About the state financial guarantees of medical attendance of the population
This Law determines the state financial guarantees of rendering necessary services to patients in medical attendance (medical services) and medicines of proper quality, reimbursation of medicines and medical products (including supportive applications) at the expense of means of the Government budget of Ukraine by the program of medical guarantees.
1. The legislation on the state financial guarantees of medical attendance of the population is based on the Constitution of Ukraine and consists of Bases of the legislation of Ukraine on health protection, this Law and other laws and regulatory legal acts governing the public relations in the field of health protection.
2. If the international treaty which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine determines other regulations, than those that the populations, stipulated by the legislation about the state financial guarantees of medical attendance, regulations of the international treaty are applied.
1. In this Law terms are used in such value:
1) the program of the state guarantees of medical attendance of the population (the program of medical guarantees) - the program which determines the list and amount of medical services, medical products and medicines which complete payment of provision the state guarantees to patients at the expense of means of the Government budget of Ukraine, according to rate, for prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation in connection with diseases, injuries, poisonings and pathological conditions, and also in connection with pregnancy and childbirth;
2) No. 1962-IX Is excluded according to the Law of Ukraine of 15.12.2021
3) No. 1962-IX Is excluded according to the Law of Ukraine of 15.12.2021;
4) suppliers of medical services - healthcare institutions of all patterns of ownership and physical persons entrepreneurs who obtained the license for implementation of economic activity on medical practice and signed the contract on medical attendance of the population with Authorized body;
5) reimbursation - full or partial recovery to the subjects of managing performing activities for retail trade by medicines, costs of medicines or medical products which were released to the patient based on the recipe, at the expense of means of the government budget of Ukraine;
6) rate - the rate determining the amount of complete payment for the medical services and medicines provided by the program of medical guarantees;
7) Authorized body - the central executive body which realizes state policy in the field of the state financial guarantees of medical attendance of the population.
2. Other terms are used in this Law in the value given in Bases of the legislation of Ukraine on health protection and other legal acts of Ukraine.
1. According to this Law the state guarantees complete payment on rate at the expense of means of the Government budget of Ukraine provision to citizens of the medical services and medicines necessary for them provided by the program of medical guarantees.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.