of November 14, 2017 No. 2206-VIII
About increase in availability and quality of medical attendance in the rural zone
This Law determines the legal, economic and organizational principles and the directions of regulation of development of health care in the rural zone for providing guarantees of equal access for citizens of high-quality and effective medical attendance.
1. This Law governs the relations connected with ensuring increase in availability, efficiency and quality of medical attendance in the rural zone in which for the purpose of this Law the territories which are outside the cities of Kiev, Sevastopol, the cities of regional value belong.
1. The legislation of Ukraine concerning increase in availability and quality of medical attendance in the rural zone is based on the Constitution of Ukraine and consists of Bases of the legislation of Ukraine on health care, the laws of Ukraine "About fundamentals of the state regional policy", "About local self-government in Ukraine", "About local public administrations", "About the state target programs", this Law, international treaties of Ukraine which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, other laws, and also the legal acts governing the public relations on appropriate questions.
2. If the existing international treaty which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine determines other rules, than those which are provided by this Law are applied rules of the international treaty.
1. Increase in availability and quality of medical attendance in the rural zone is one of the priority directions of state policy in health care fields and regional development which are performed on the following principles:
1) efficiency of support of development of health care in the rural zone;
2) ensuring participation of local government bodies, public associations, scientific institutions in forming and realization of state policy in the specified spheres;
3) creation of equal opportunities for access of territorial communities to the support provided by nation-wide, regional and local development programs of health care in the rural zone;
4) efficiency of use of the budgetary funds provided for accomplishment of the specified programs;
5) openness and transparency of provision of the state support.
2. Increase in availability and quality of medical attendance in the rural zone is provided by implementation of measures on developments, approvals, financings, accomplishment of the state target programs directed to protection, improvement, preserving and recovery of population health, provisions of subventions from the Government budget of Ukraine to local budgets for development of health care in the rural zone and also proper control of target and effective use of the funds allocated for accomplishment of the specified actions.
3. Actions for increase in availability and quality of medical attendance in the rural zone are performed by public authorities, local government bodies, their official and officials, healthcare institutions, other subjects with involvement in accordance with the established procedure of the scientific organizations, public associations, the international non-governmental organizations.
1. The state provides accomplishment of actions for increase in availability and quality of medical attendance in the rural zone in the following main directions:
1) approach of high-quality medical attendance of the population by assistance to development of medical institutions of all patterns of ownership in the rural zone, enhancement of network of healthcare institutions, in particular the centers of primary medical (medical and sanitary) care and material and technical resources of such organizations, creation of conditions for activities of general practitioners - family doctors and doctors of other specialties which provide primary medical care and are registered as physical persons - the entrepreneurs who obtained in the procedure established by the law the license for implementation of economic activity on medical practice and also signed the contract on medical attendance of the population with the corresponding manager of budgetary funds, carrying out in the rural zone of periodic exit acceptances of specialists doctors;
2) implementation of modern technologies of medical attendance in the rural zone, including with use of telemedicine, especially if the distance and time are critical factors for delivery of health care, implementation of proper resource ensuring implementation of medical attendance with use of telemedicine (telemedicine consultation, telemedicine consultation, telemetry and house teleconsultation);
3) development and program implementation on medical attendance in the rural zone concerning diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of diseases of the population, first of all children, expectant mothers and elderly people;
4) rendering the medical services, medicines and products of medical prescription provided by the program of the state guarantees of medical attendance of the population, at the expense of means of the government budget according to the procedure, determined by the law;
5) development and program implementation on providing the population in the rural zone effective, high-quality and necessary medicines and products of medical prescription;
6) implementation of efficient mechanisms of attraction to medical attendance in the rural zone of skilled health and pharmaceutical workers, in particular by creation for such workers of additional guarantees of compensation and working conditions, including providing with the necessary medical equipment and special transport, developments and realization of motivational packets, including provision of office housing, transport, mobile communication, the soft (mortgage) credits on construction or acquisition of housing, compensation of payment for housing and communal services and energy carriers, servicing and operation of road transport, other incentive actions, and also assistance to increase in level of professional knowledge and practical skills of such workers;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.