of December 22, 2015 No. 876
About providing pupils with textbooks
Based on Article provisions 41, Item v) parts (1) Article 140 and part (11) article 145 of the Code of the Republic of Moldova about education No. 152 of July 17, 2014 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, Art. No. 319-324, 634), Resolutions of Parliament No. 1531-XIII of February 25, 1998 about creation of Special fund of textbooks (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1998, Art. No. 22-23, 139), with subsequent changes, and also for the purpose of providing with textbooks and didactic literature of pupils and teachers DECIDES: the Government
1. Determine that pupils and teachers are provided completely from the government budget with the following educational literature:
куррикулум, managements on implementation of kurrikulum and educational literature for training of children for school in organizations of early formation of all types;
куррикулум, managements on implementation of kurrikulum for primary, gymnasia and lyceum education in educational institutions of all types;
textbooks for primary education in educational institutions of all types;
textbooks for children from socially vulnerable families in the amount of 10% of total number of pupils of gymnasia and lyceum education, in educational institutions of all types;
textbooks, didactic materials, atlases, cards, etc. - for pupils of residential care of all types;
managements for teachers on application of the textbooks selected on competitive basis, and the reissued textbooks if essential changes of conceptual and informative nature were made to them.
2. Providing pupils with textbooks on Bulgarian and literature, Gagauz and literature, Ukrainian and literature as textbooks on the native language for the V-XII classes is financed partially from the government budget. The financing share from the government budget equals to difference between the cost of circulation and the cost of payment for lease determined for all term of use of the name of the corresponding textbooks.
3. The amount of the budgetary appropriations provided in Items 1 and 2, is determined based on the offers of the Ministry of Public Education represented annually to the Ministry of Finance according to the requirements and terms determined by it.
4. The budgetary funds provided for providing children with textbooks from socially vulnerable families and pupils from residential care of all types, partial covering of expenses from the government budget on the edition of textbooks on Bulgarian and literature, Gagauz and literature, Ukrainian and literature as textbooks on the native language for gymnasia education will be selected from the budget of the Ministry of Public Education to Special fund of textbooks annually till December 1.
5. Pupils of the V-XII classes, including pupils of system of vocational training in which also lyceum education is implemented, are provided with school textbooks by means of the Scheme of lease of school textbooks.
6. The hire charge of textbooks is established by annually Special fund of textbooks depending on the degree of depreciation and cost of each textbook specified for the corresponding year and affirms the Ministry of Public Education. The hire charge of all names of textbooks on Bulgarian and literature, Gagauz and literature, Ukrainian and literature as textbooks on the native language for the V-XII classes is established at the level of the cost of the hire charge of the textbook on Russian and literature (native language) for the corresponding class and year of use.
7. New textbooks for primary, gymnasia and lyceum education will be published on the basis of the tenders organized by the Ministry of Public Education.
8. The biddings on purchase of textbooks will be organized by the Ministry of Public Education according to the current legislation. Assessment and selection of the textbooks provided on tender are made based on the provision developed and approved by the Ministry of Public Education.
9. The expenses connected with assessment of manuscripts during tenders on development of new textbooks and assessment of the textbooks offered for reissuing (including compensation, budget payments of the national social insurance, fees of compulsory medical insurance, payment of daily allowance, cost of accommodation and transportation expenses of appraisers), will become covered as follows:
куррикулум, managements on implementation of kurrikulum, didactic literature for training of children for school and textbooks for primary education - from financial resources of the Ministry of Public Education;
textbooks for gymnasia and lyceum education - from financial resources of Special fund of the textbooks which are saved up in the form of the percent added on remaining balance of available money on bank accounts.
10. The alternative textbooks developed based on the National kurrikulum, selected on competitive basis and recommended by the Ministry of Public Education are not obligatory and their purchase is not financed.
11. To list to special fund of textbooks until the end of fiscal year available balance of money from the treasurer account on the bank account opened in the Single treasurer account of the Ministry of Finance for servicing of bodies / the public organizations performing activities in the conditions of self-government.
Regulations on providing with textbooks pupils of the I-IV classes, according to appendix No. 1;
Regulations on Special fund of textbooks, according to appendix No. 2;
Regulations on the Scheme of lease of school textbooks for pupils of the V-XII classes, including pupils of system of professional technical education in whom also lyceum education, according to appendix No. 3 is performed;
Changes and additions which are made to appendix No. 4 to the Order of the Government No. 1108 of September 25, 2006. "About compensation of employees of some organizations financed from the budget according to appendix No. 4.
13. Determine that expenses on enforcement of this resolution will be covered within the means provided in the relevant budgets.
14. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 5.
Acting as Prime Minister
minister of education
Minister of Finance
Minister of Labour, Social Protection and Family
Mircha of Bug
Appendix № 4
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 22, 2015 No. 876
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.