of September 30, 2017 No. 777
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for licensing of production of jewelry and other products from precious metals and gemstones
According to resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 1, 2017 "About additional measures for enhancement of mechanisms of rendering the state services to subjects of entrepreneurship" and of August 10, 2017 No. PP-3199 "About measures for the state support of the jewelry industry" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-2750:
The list of the licensed work types on production of jewelry and other products from precious metals and gemstones according to appendix No. 2;
2. Determine that:
a) since October 1, 2017 production of jewelry and other products from precious metals and gemstones (further - jewelry) legal entities and individual entrepreneurs is performed strictly based on the license granted by the Agency on precious metals under the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
b) since January 1, 2018 the Agencies which are earlier issued by the State assay chamber on precious metals under the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan are cancelled, registration certificates for work with precious metals and gemstones on:
to legal entities - on production of jewelry;
to individual entrepreneurs - on production of jewelry by the individual order, and also making repair of jewelry;
c) licenses for the right of production of jewelry are granted only through the Centers of the state services or through the Single portal of interactive state services of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. To provide to the state unitary enterprise "Tashkent Mint" under the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan since October 1, 2017 production of personal brands and signs of test of the established sample according to addresses of the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs who drew up the license for production of jewelry.
4. Make changes and additions to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 4.
5. To the agency on precious metals under the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
since October 1, 2017 to provide issue of licenses for production of jewelry according to this resolution;
in a month together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov and the Chairman of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan M. B. Nurmuratov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix № 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 30, 2017 No. 777
1. This Provision determines procedure for licensing of activities for production of jewelry and other products from precious metals and gemstones (further - licensing of production of jewelry).
2. Licensing of production of jewelry is performed by the State Assay chamber under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the licensing body) according to the List of the licensed work types on production of jewelry from precious metals and gemstones.
3. Licensing of production of jewelry is performed only through the Centers of the state services (further - the centers) or the Single portal of interactive state services of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Single portal) according to the scheme according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
4. The license for production of jewelry (further - the license) is granted without restriction of term of its action.
5. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
the license - the permission to (right) of production of jewelry containing matrix bar code (further - QR code), certifying the fact of entering of registration data into the register of the corresponding information system, issued to legal entities and individual entrepreneurs without formation of legal entity (further - the individual entrepreneur);
the job seeker - the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur or the person authorized by them in accordance with the established procedure filing the corresponding petition for licensing in the centers or through the Single portal;
the personal brand of the producer (further - personal brand) - the combination of three capital letters of the Latin alphabet containing information on the producer in encrypted form is appropriated to the producer of jewelry.
6. The license grants to licensees the right:
independent approbation and putting down on the jewelry of prints of sign of test of the established sample made by them without obligatory state approbation, with obligatory putting down on product of the registered personal brand of the producer;
independent implementation of retail sale of self-produced products, and also buying up from the population of the scrap of precious metals, gemstones and products from them used in the production purposes to the address specified in the license without obligatory receipt of the registration certificate on the right of retail trade issued by the licensing body;
acquisitions at subjects of prospecting production of precious and semiprecious stones for the production purposes;
acquisitions at GP "Navoiy MMC" and JSC Almalyksky MMC of precious metals in the form of measuring plates, and also granules weighing from 5 grams and above for national currency;
realization of the acquired precious metals to other producers of jewelry having the license for production of jewelry;
the organizations of joint production of jewelry products with other producers of jewelry on the basis of labor division and specialization of production (intra-branch cooperation).
obligatory compliance with law about precious metals and gemstones, tests and branding of products from precious metals, and also requirements of regulating documents in the field of technical regulation of activities for production of jewelry with precious metals and gemstones;
availability in case of ought on the property right or on other corporeal right of the buildings and constructions, floor spaces and conditions conforming to requirements of implementation of the licensed work types for production of jewelry;
availability of material and technical resources, equipment and other technical means for implementation of works on production of jewelry.
a) for the legal entities financed from the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and/or having the state share in authorized fund in the amount of at least 50 percent:
providing according to the established requirements of observance of measures of fire safety, health regulations, regulations and hygienic standard rates, instructions on technical reinforcement and rules of safety of materials, raw materials, finished products in places of activities;
availability of the specifications and technical documentation regulating requirements to work with precious metals and gemstones (the inside instruction on expenditure, accounting and storage of precious metals, technical descriptions, cards of route technologies, cutting charts, pooperatsionny standard rates on all transaction types, podetalno-operational consumption rates and summary consumption rates of precious metals);
availability of qualified personnel for implementation of works on production of jewelry;
strict accomplishment by the job seeker of requirements of observance regarding procedure for obtaining, expenditure, accounting and storage, observance of procedure for preparation, packaging, transportation, delivery of scrap and waste of precious metals on processing enterprises;
conducting strict accounting of receipts, expenditures, remaining balance of precious metals in the raw materials, semifinished products, work in progress and products containing them, and also waste and losses of these values;
carrying out of inventory count of remaining balance of precious metals in the raw materials, semifinished products, work in progress and products containing them in all storage locations and is direct at the scheduled time in production;
ensuring complete collection of all types of scrap and waste of precious metals in places and from sources of their education, their accounting and safety;
obligatory submission by the job seeker of reports on movement of precious metals and gemstones in forms and in the terms determined by the licensing body;
b) for the legal entities financed not from the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and/or who do not have the state share in authorized fund or from shares of the state less than 50 percent:
providing according to the established requirements of fire safety, health regulations, regulations and hygienic standard rates, availability of the instruction on technical reinforcement;
accounting, expenditure, safety of materials, raw materials, finished products in places of activities based on independently developed regulations and rules;
availability of independently developed specifications and technical documentation on work with precious metals and gemstones;
c) for individual entrepreneurs - obligatory observance by the job seeker of independently developed procedure for expenditure, accounting and storage of precious metals and gemstones.
9. For receipt of the license for production of jewelry, the job seeker submits according to the procedure and method, established by the legislation, to the Center yavochno or through the Single portal electronically confirmed with the digital signature (further - the EDS) the statement for licensing in form according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision with indication of:
the name and form of business of the legal entity, the identification taxpayer number (ITN), the place of its finding (postal address), the place of implementation of activities (address), names of division of bank and bank account number, phone number, e-mail addresses, the website - in the presence;
surnames, name, middle name (in the presence) individual entrepreneur, identification number personal identification number of physical person (PING FL), places of its finding (postal address), places of implementation of activities (address), contact information (phone, e-mail);
work types (or their parts) which the job seeker intends to perform;
data on checking of scales and weights (weights);
data on compliance to requirements of fire safety of object in which implementation of works on production of jewelry is supposed;
data on technical reinforcement and connection of object to the center (Item) of technical protection of divisions of protection of National guard of the Republic of Uzbekistan - for objects where it is supposed to use the precious metals and gemstones emitted from reserves of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan (for legal entities);
the data confirming payment of collection for consideration of the application and the state fee for licensing.
Instruction in the statement for licensing of the e-mail address of the job seeker is its consent to receipt of the notification on the made decision according to its statement electronically through the Single portal.
10. The requirement from the job seeker of submission of data, not stipulated in Item the 9th this provision, is not allowed.
11. In case of the address of the job seeker in attendance procedure the employee of the center checks correctness of filling of the statement according to the passport of the state service approved by the licensing body in accordance with the established procedure.
After registration of a statement, the employee of the center issues to the job seeker the receipt on receipt of the statement or puts down the corresponding mark in the copy of the application with indication of registration number of the statement.
12. The employee of the center in day of receipt of the statement in attendance procedure, enters the data specified in the statement in special form which goes through the Single portal to the licensing body.
13. In case of the address in attendance procedure to the center not in the location of the job seeker, the application is directed to the licensing body by the center through the Single portal.
14. In case of submission by the job seeker to the center of the statement on the electronic medium the employee of the center renders if necessary, assistance in the direction it statements through the Single portal in the center which is taken away for self-service.
The direction of data with appendix of the scanned documents in the form of copies in the PDF format (cross-platform format of the documents) processed on papers is allowed. Each document shall be in the form of the separate file providing preserving all authentic signs of authenticity (at least 200 dots per inch). The size of one file shall not exceed 10 MB.
15. For filing of application in electronic form the job seeker shall get access to personal office of the user or personal office through the Single portal "Office of the subject of entrepreneurship", choose the service "Licensing of Production of Jewelry" and create request for rendering service in the established application form, according to the passport of service.
16. The application directed through the Single portal is registered automatically with assignment of unique registration number.
17. The statement is adopted by the ranking officer of the licensing body, with the notification on its obtaining.
18. For consideration of the application about licensing, preparation of the conclusions according to them in the licensing body the commission on licensing of production of jewelry is created (further - the commission).
19. The staff of the commission affirms the head of the licensing body.
20. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 20.02.2020 No. 103
21. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 20.02.2020 No. 103
22. The commission considers the application received according to the procedure and by the method established by the legislation issues or refuses licensing in time, irrespective of giving method, not exceeding from the date of reception of an application on:
issue - 5 working days;
renewal of the license - 5 working days;
the voluntary termination - 8 working hours.
It is forbidden to the commission:
adopt the statement for licensing it is direct from job seekers, through means of mail service or electronically;
invite the job seekers who addressed to the center, in the course of consideration of their statements to licensing.
23. For consideration of the application about licensing collection in multiple size from minimum wage on the date of filing of application is levied from the job seeker:
for legal entities - five minimum wages;
for individual entrepreneurs - two minimum wages.
In case of the address for receipt of the license through the Single portal collection is levied in the amount of 90 percent from the amount specified in this Item.
Payment can be made by cash or in non-cash form by means of bank cards.
24. The amounts of the paid collection for consideration of the application are distributed in the following procedure:
a) in case of the address through the Single portal electronically means are enlisted:
Percent 11,25 from the collection amount - into the special account SUE Project Management Center of the Electronic Government and Digital Economy under the National Agency of Project Management in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan in authorized bank;
10 percent from the collection amount - on personal account of off-budget fund of the Agency of the state services under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
b) in case of the appeal to the centers in attendance procedure for 20 percent from the amount of collection are enlisted on personal account of off-budget fund of the Agency of the state services under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.