Registered by the
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
February 26, 1997
of January 16, 1997 No. 19
About approval of Rules of obligatory certification of oil and oil products
According to the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 10, 1993 No. 46-93 "About standardization and certification" and in pursuance of the resolution of Board of Gosstandart of Ukraine of March 21, 1996 PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Rules of obligatory certification of oil and oil products (are applied).
2. No. 483 "About approval of Rules of obligatory certification of oil and oil products" to repeal the order of Gosstandart of Ukraine of November 21, 1996.
3. To directors of the territorial centers of standardization, metrology and certification to bring the approved Rules to the interested companies, the organizations and organizations, and also subjects of business activity irrespective of patterns of ownership.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman Gosstandart of Ukraine Vereshchagu E. M.
Chairman Gosstandarta of Ukraine
Approved by the order of Gosstandart of Ukraine of January 16, 1997 No. 19
1.1. Rules of obligatory certification of oil and oil products (further - Rules) establish procedure and requirements to carrying out obligatory certification of oil and oil products (further - products) in the state system of certification of UKRSEPRO (further - System).
1.2. Requirements of these rules are obligatory for the certification bodies of products (further - certification body) accredited in System, accredited test laboratories (centers), and also other participants of System: the companies, organizations, the organizations and citizens - subjects of business activity, including foreign, irrespective of patterns of ownership which make or deliver products (further - the applicant).
1.3. The concepts used in Rules, terms and their determinations correspond to GSTU 2462-94 "Certification. Basic concepts. Terms and determinations".
Also terms are used:
- product sample - the test of products which is selected by certification body of products or his authorized representative according to requirements of GOST 2517 "Oil products. Sampling methods" for carrying out testing, repeated monitoring tests and arbitration tests;
- sample witness - the part of product sample accepted on safe custody for monitoring tests in case of matters of argument;
- lot of products - any product quantity, uniform in the qualitative indexes which is followed one quality certificates and one shipping document.
1.4. Scientific and technical, organizational and methodical, consulting and information maintenance of works on certification of products in System performs the State committee of Ukraine on standardization, metrology and certification - Gosstandart of Ukraine.
1.5. Subjects to certification in System are products which:
- it is made in Ukraine;
- it is imported into Ukraine and it is specified by the applicant as corresponding to the regulating documents existing in Ukraine;
- it is imported into Ukraine and it is not specified by the applicant as corresponding to the regulating documents existing in Ukraine, but it can be identified as such which shall correspond to the regulating documents existing in Ukraine on similar products.
Products which are not specified by the applicant as corresponding to the regulating documents existing in Ukraine are not subject to obligatory certification and it cannot be identified as such which shall correspond to the regulating documents existing in Ukraine.
1.6. Obligatory certification of products in System is performed on compliance to mandatory requirements of the regulating documents existing in Ukraine concerning safety of life, human health, their property and environmental protection.
1.7. The procedure for obligatory certification of import products in System is established by certification body according to these Rules and with requirements of the Procedure for the customs clearance of import goods (products), subjects of obligatory certification in Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 04.11.97 No. 1211, and the Procedure for work on certification of products of foreign production which is made serially, Gosstandart of Ukraine approved by the order of 18.08.98 No. 633 and No. 657/3097 registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 14.10.98.
1.8. Having received the application from the applicant for certification of products, the certification body by results of examination of accompanying documents determines indicators for carrying out certification tests and the regulating document on which compliance to requirements certification tests will be carried out.
1.9. In cases when the certification body by results of examination of accompanying documents cannot determine indicators for carrying out certification tests according to the regulating document existing in Ukraine, it transfers the request together with all accompanying documents to Gosstandart of Ukraine for the final decision according to the request.
1.10. If in storage time of products at the companies of various patterns of ownership rules of its storage are violated, mixing of various brands of products is allowed, such products are considered as the job lot which is subject to repeated certification.
1.11. The procedure of certification of products consists from:
- applications for carrying out certification of products;
- the analysis and examination of the submitted documentation;
- decision makings according to the request for carrying out certification of products with indication of the scheme (model) of certification;
- sampling of products for testing;
- identifications of products;
- acceptance of samples by test laboratory (center);
- testing of product samples;
- execution of the act of storage of sample witness of certified production;
- inspections of production or certification of production of certified production, certification of the quality system or the analysis of functioning of the certified quality system if it is provided by the scheme of certification;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since March 16, 2018 according to Item 1 of the Order of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine of January 26, 2018 No. 93