of January 5, 2018 No. 683-V
About transport safety
This Law governs the public relations arising in the field of ensuring transport safety, determines legal, organizational and economic bases of ensuring transport safety.
For the purposes of this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) illegal intervention – illegal action (failure to act), including the terrorist action which is menacing to safe activities of transport Yokompleks, entailed the damnification of life and to human health, material damage or creating threat of approach of such effects;
2) carrier – the legal entity or physical person which assumed obligation to bring the passenger, the load entrusted to it by the sender, baggage from the point of departure in destination, and also to issue them to the receiver or person authorized by it;
3) safety level – the level of security of transport complex corresponding to the degree of threat to illegal intervention;
4) bodies of certification – authorized bodies in the field of ensuring transport safety, their local divisions, and also the organizations which are under supervision of authorized bodies in the field of ensuring transport safety and authorized by them on carrying out certification of forces of ensuring transport safety;
5) transport safety – condition of security of objects of transport infrastructure or vehicles from illegal intervention;
6) respect for transport safety – accomplishment by the physical persons following or being on objects of transport infrastructure or vehicles, the requirements established by the legislation of Turkmenistan;
7) forces of ensuring transport safety – persons responsible for ensuring transport safety in the subject of transport infrastructure, on object of transport infrastructure, the vehicle, including workers of the subject of transport infrastructure or division of transport safety, directly connected with ensuring transport safety of objects of transport infrastructure or vehicles;
8) certification of forces of ensuring transport safety – establishment of compliance of knowledge, skills of forces of ensuring transport safety, and also personal qualities and level of physical training of separate categories of forces of ensuring transport safety to requirements of the legislation of Turkmenistan for acceptance by the subject of transport infrastructure of the decision on the admission of forces of ensuring the transport safety to performance of work which is directly connected with ensuring transport safety or about discharge from accomplishment of such work;
9) ensuring transport safety – realization of the system of the legal, economic, organizational and other measures in the field of transport complex corresponding to threats of illegal intervention determined by the state;
10) authorized bodies in the field of ensuring transport safety – the state bodies authorized by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan to perform tasks on rendering the state services in the field of ensuring transport safety;
11) the specialized organizations in the field of ensuring transport safety – the legal entities accredited by authorized bodies in the field of ensuring transport safety according to the procedure, established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, for evaluating vulnerability of objects of transport infrastructure and vehicles;
12) divisions of transport safety – the performing protection of objects of transport infrastructure and vehicles against illegal intervention (including based on the contract with the subject of transport infrastructure) divisions of state bodies on transport or the legal entities accredited for this purpose in accordance with the established procedure;
13) zone of transport safety – object of transport infrastructure, its part (land, underground, air, surface), the vehicle, its part for which according to requirements for ensuring transport safety the specific mode of pass of physical persons (vehicles), bringing (transportation) of loads, baggage, cabin baggage, personal belongings or movement of animals is set;
14) objects of transport infrastructure – the technological complex including:
a) railway and automobile stations and stations;
b) tunnels, platforms, bridges;
c) maritime terminals, water areas of seaports;
d) ports which are located on inland waterways and in which landing (disembarkation) of passengers or dangerous goods, and also shipping hydraulic engineering constructions are performed;
e) the artificial islands located in inland waters, in territorial sea, offshore economic area and on the continental shelf of Turkmenistan, installations, constructions;
a) airfields, airports, objects of communication systems, navigation and mission control of vehicles;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.