of March 23, 1999 No. 131
About streamlining of questions of export and import of cultural values in the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of ensuring safety of cultural heritage of the people of Uzbekistan, creation of conditions of protection of cultural values against their illegal export and import, and also development of the international cultural cooperation the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
Regulations on procedure for export and import of cultural values according to appendix No. 1;
The paragraph of ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 01.11.2012 No. 313.
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 01.11.2012 No. 313.
3. To the ministry of cases of culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent to carry out inventory count of the cultural values protected in the museums and in other organizations to three-months time and to make offers on reapproval of the state security lists and registers of objects and objects of cultural heritage.
Determine that before refining and reapproval of the state security lists and registers the movable objects representing historical, art, scientific or other cultural value, being valuable objects of cultural heritage of the people of the Republic of Uzbekistan or the cultural property which is in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan and also the rare objects and collections which are of considerable cultural value irrespective of time and the place of their creation are not subject to export from the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. Uzbekiston Havo Yullar national airlines, to state and joint-stock rail carrier "Uzbekiston темир yullar" according to requests of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the airports, stations and Items of sending containers to allocate the respective rooms for conducting art examination of cultural values.
5. To the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of cases of culture, the State Tax Committee, the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with other interested ministries and departments to bring into accord with this resolution the existing departmental regulations in a month.
6. Ceased to be valid
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Karamatov H. S.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 23, 1999 No. 131
1. This Regulations on procedure for export and import of cultural values (further - the Provision) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About export and import of cultural values" and establish single procedure for conducting art examination and control of export and import of cultural values, procedure for issue of the certificate on the right of their export, and also determine the size and payment procedure of special collection for conducting art examination of cultural values and execution of the relevant documents.
2. Categories of the objects relating to cultural values consist from:
the objects connected with historical events in life of the people, development of society and state, history of science and technology, and also relating to life and activities of outstanding persons (the state, political, public figures, thinkers, scientists, literature, art);
the different types of weapon having historical, art, scientific and other cultural value;
the art values containing precious metals and gemstones;
objects and their fragments received as a result of archeological excavations or archaeological opening and finds, samples of soils, archaeological, geological and other samples;
pictures and drawings entirely manual operation on any basis and from any materials;
original sculptural works from any materials, including reliefs;
original art compositions and installations from any materials;
artly drawn up objects of cult appointment;
engravings, prints, lithographs, ksilografiya, other types of graphics and their original printing forms;
works of arts and crafts (art products from glass, ceramics, tree, metal, bone, fabric and other materials);
products of traditional national art crafts;
components and fragments of architectural, historical, art monuments and monuments of monumental art;
ancient books, and also works of seal which are of historical, scientific and art, literary interest, separately or in collections;
rare manuscripts and documentary monuments, archive documents;
audiovisual works, soundtracks and photographic materials;
objects of philately, numismatics, faleristika, notaphily, sfragistika and other collections;
coins, awards, medals, seals, post cards (envelopes) and other objects of collecting;
the rare collections and samples of flora and fauna, objects which are of interest to such branches of science as mineralogy, paleontology, anatomy;
household and scientific appliances, tools having household and cultural value (hours, barometers, scales, field-glasses, photo, movie cameras, sewing machines and other);
other movable objects, including copies having historical, scientific and art or other cultural value, and also taken by the state under protection as historical and cultural monuments.
3. The procedure for export and import of cultural values established by this Provision is applied to all cultural values except for of archive documents irrespective of pattern of ownership and is obligatory for all legal entities and physical persons which are in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. The cultural values created fifty and more than years ago are not subject to export from the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. Degree of value of these objects is determined in the course of their art examination by authorized art critics experts or non-staff experts of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
6. The citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan, foreign citizens or stateless persons which made big contribution to case of preserving cultural heritage of the people of Uzbekistan can be awarded by cash or other remunerations in accordance with the established procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.