of June 30, 2004 No. 329
About the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of March 9, 2004 No. 314 "About system and structure of federal executive bodies" (The Russian Federation Code, 2004, No. 11, the Art. 945) the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation.
2. The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation before entering of corresponding changes into the legislation of the Russian Federation performs the following powers:
on the organizations of execution of the federal budget established by the budget legislation of the Russian Federation;
paragraph third ceased to be valid
3. Ceased to be valid
4. Determine that the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation represents in accordance with the established procedure to the Government of the Russian Federation offers on creation, reorganization and liquidation of the federal state companies and organizations which are under authority of the Ministry or the Federal Services and federal agency subordinated to it.
5. To the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation till October 1, 2004 to make in the Government of the Russian Federation offers on establishment of procedure for special accounting of the organizations and individual entrepreneurs performing transactions with precious metals and gemstones.
6. Recognize invalid:
The order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 6, 1998 No. 273 "About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 1998, No. 11, the Art. 1288);
The order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 27, 2003 No. 529 "About modification of Item 6 and recognition voided the subitem 4 of Item 7 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2003, No. 35, the Art. 3445).
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 30, 2004 No. 329
1. The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation (Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation) is the federal executive body performing functions on development of state policy and normative legal regulation in the sphere of the budget, tax, insurance, currency, banking activity, credit cooperation, microfinancial activities, the financial markets, public debt, auditor activities, financial accounting and accounting records, the property relations (except for the civil circulation of real estate and powers performed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation by other federal executive bodies within their competence), realization by the Russian Federation, subjects of the Russian Federation and municipalities of powers of the owner of property, the rights of the member of the corporate legal entity and owner of property of the unitary legal entity, production, conversions and addresses of precious metals and gemstones (except for project developments of documents of strategic planning in the sphere of extraction and production of precious metals, production of gemstones and subsequent their processing, and also financial support of subjects of activities in the specified sphere in forms, stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation, support of scientific and technical and innovative activities, information and consulting support, support in area of development of personnel potential and implementation of foreign economic activity of the specified subjects), production and turnover of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic (except for the questions of production and turnover of wine-making products provided by the Federal Law "About Wine Growing and Winemaking in the Russian Federation") and alcohol-containing products and restriction of consumption (drinking) of alcoholic products, customs payments, determination of customs value of goods, customs affairs, forming and investment of means of the pension accruals including included in payable reserve, the organizations and carrying out lotteries, gamblings, productions and realization of the printed material protected from counterfeits, financial provision of public service, state regulation of activities of non-state pension funds, managing companies, specialized depositaries and actuaries on non-state pension provision, mandatory pension insurance and professional pension insurance (except for state regulation of legal relationship between non-state pension fund and the members of non-state pension fund insured by persons and their legal successors and also regarding legal relationship which subject is the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation), bureau of credit histories, rendering the state support to subjects of the Russian Federation and to municipalities within budgetary appropriations of the federal budget, use of the control and cash equipment, implementation of purchases of goods, works, services for ensuring the state and municipal needs.
The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation develops in interaction with the Central bank of the Russian Federation the main directions of development of the financial market.
The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation performs interagency coordination concerning development and implementation of measures for decrease in negative impact and counteraction to rationing arrangements in the financial sphere concerning the Russian Federation and the Russian legal entities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.