of November 7, 2017 No. 960
About enforcement of the Law No. 109 of June 9, 2017 on border measures, customs control and about providing tax regime within joint control at check points through the Moldavian-Ukrainian frontier
For the purpose of implementation of provisions of article 1 of the Law No. 109 of June 9, 2017 on border measures, customs control and about providing tax regime within joint control at check points through the Moldavian-Ukrainian frontier (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, Art. No. 244-251, 391) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on the procedure of the certificate and issue of the certificates of preferential goods origin exported from the Republic of Moldova through check points through frontier Pervomaisk-Kuchurgan, Goyanul Nou-Platonovo and Novosavitskoye-Kuchurgan (is applied).
2. Provisions of this resolution are applied to the economic agents registered in Public institution "Agency of the state services" who perform the external economic transactions, and also to nonresident carriers which cross the check point through frontier Pervomaisk - Kuchurgan.
2-1. In departure from provisions of Items 2 and 3 for the period till June 30, 2021 this resolution is applied to economic agents and organizations of east regions of the Republic of Moldova who will perform procedures of customs clearance of goods according to the procedure established by Customs Service without collection of import or export duties, without application of measures of economic policy, prohibitions provided that goods will remain in the territory which is not controlled by the constitutional bodies.
2-2. Goods, except for the excise goods received within the external economic transactions and delivered by economic agents of the Republic of Moldova who have tax relations with its budget system, to the economic agents from east regions of the Republic of Moldova who do not have tax relations with budget system which import these goods and perform their customs clearance on customs area of the Republic of Moldova at the check point through frontier Pervomaisk - Kuchurgan, are exempted from import duties provided that these goods remain in the territory which is not controlled by the constitutional bodies.
3. At the check point through frontier Pervomaisk-Kuchurgan only the goods and vehicles which are subject of the external economic transactions, placed under customs regimes of export, re-export, import, reimport, transit are subject to customs clearance and customs control.
3-1 Customs Service by agreement with the National agency, within its competence, determine types of goods which cannot be imported/are exported through check points through frontier Pervomaisk-Kuchurgan, Goyanul Nou-Platonovo and Novosavitskoye-Kuchurgan by safety of foodstuff.
4. Collection of payment for use of roads of the Republic of Moldova by the vehicles unregistered in the Republic of Moldova which cross frontier at the check point through frontier Pervomaisk-Kuchurgan is performed on internal control customs posts when crossing by this vehicle of internal control customs post.
5. In departure from provisions of the Order of the Government No. 904 of November 13, 2013. "About electronic procedures of customs clearance of goods", it is allowed to perform re-export, reimport, import with use of electronic procedures and according to the procedure established by Customs Service.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.