of October 9, 2017 No. 365
About development of agroecotourism
For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for development of agroecotourism, improvement of living conditions of citizens in the rural zone, small residential locations and enhancement of rural infrastructure:
the physical persons who are constantly living in the one-apartment or blocked apartment house, including the apartment in the blocked apartment house (further, unless otherwise specified, – the apartment house) *, in the rural zone, small residential locations, making agricultural products on the parcels of land provided for construction and (or) servicing of the apartment house, or conducting personal subsidiary farm on the parcels of land provided for these purposes;
Activities of the called physical persons and agricultural organizations for rendering services in the field of agroecotourism (further, unless otherwise specified, – subjects of agroecotourism) are not entrepreneurial.
In the field of agroecotourism subjects of agroecotourism have the right to attract physical persons according to employment contracts and (or) civil agreements to implementation of activities for rendering services.
* For the purposes of this Decree it is necessary to understand the physical persons registered at the place of residence or in the place of stay in this apartment house as the physical persons who are constantly living in the apartment house.
2. Activities for rendering services in the field of agroecotourism are performed by physical persons without the state registration as individual entrepreneurs, agricultural organizations – on condition of conducting separate accounting of income gained from this type of activity, and income gained from realization of the made and processed agricultural products, other types of economic activity which are not prohibited by the legislation.
3. Subjects of agroecotourism have the right to build on the parcels of land provided to them in accordance with the established procedure for construction and (or) servicing of the apartment house, the guest lodges for temporary stay of agroecotourists which are accessories of the apartment house. Guest lodges are not subject to inclusion in housing stock.
4. Subjects of agroecotourism can perform activities for rendering services in the field of agroecotourism in case of observance in total of the following conditions:
availability of free rooms in the agroecoestate for accommodation of agroecotourists;
implementation by subjects of agroecotourism of activities for production and (or) conversion of agricultural products;
availability of opportunities for acquaintance of agroecotourists with natural and architectural objects, national cultural traditions of the respective area.
5. Subjects of agroecotourism have the right to render the following types of service in the field of agroecotourism:
provision of rooms in the agroecoestate for accommodation of agroecotourists;
providing agroecotourists with food (as a rule, with use of self-produced products);
acquaintance of agroecotourists with natural, agricultural and architectural objects, national traditions of the respective area, holding sports and mass, sports and improving and cultural actions;
holding presentations, anniversaries, banquets;
rendering services of baths, saunas and shower;
driving on animals, except for wild, and animal traction;
provision of stock for sport and leisure;
transport servicing of agroecotourists.
6. Between subjects of agroecotourism and agroecotourists or between subjects of agroecotourism and tour operators (other organizations) service provision agreements in the field of agroecotourism are signed with transfer of types of the rendered services in writing.
Service provision agreements in the field of agroecotourism between subjects of agroecotourism and agroecotourists consist by acceptance by the agroecotourist of the conditions provided by the subject of agroecotourism in the agreement (agreements of accession).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.