It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On October 10, 2017 No. 449
of September 29, 2017 No. 455
About Regulations on Museum fund of the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the museums and museum fund" and article 57 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About regulatory legal acts" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve Regulations on Museum fund of the Republic of Tajikistan it (is applied).
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of September 3, 1996, No. 399 "About museum fund of the Republic of Tajikistan".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of September 29, 2017 No. 455
This Provision is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the museums and Museum fund" and determines the following procedure for activities of Museum fund of the Republic of Tajikistan:
- distribution of patterns of ownership to the museum objects and collections included in structure of Museum fund of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - Fund);
- decision making about management of the museum objects and collections finding in state-owned property;
- inclusion of museum objects and collections in Fund and their exception of it;
- registration and storage of the museum objects and collections included in structure of non-state part of Fund.
1. Museum objects and collections of Fund are used for development of education, science and culture, involvement of citizens to mastering properties of national and world historical and cultural heritage way:
- organizations of mass exhibitions;
- carrying out research and cultural and educational works;
- preparation and edition of catalogs, collections of scientific works, separate monographs, booklets, guides, etc.;
- distribution of information, provision to legal entities and physical persons of scientific consultations concerning structure and content of museum collections and on other questions of museum activities;
- creations of the automated information retrieval systems of registration of museum meetings, entries into the international information systems and ensuring access of citizens to them.
2. Enter into Fund:
- the museum objects and collections connected with important events in the history of Tajikistan and other countries, development of society and state, history national - liberation and revolutionary movements and civil wars, fight for preservation of peace, and also with development of science and technology, culture and life of the people, life of political, state, military persons, scientists, literatures, arts, national heroes, participants of historical events; the objects and collections revealed during archaeological, ethnographic and other scientific expeditions, separate accidental historical finds; the objects and collections acquired at the expense of means of the state, local budgets or at the expense of own means of the museums;
- works graphic and arts and crafts, having art, historical and scientific value;
- manuscripts, hand-written books, the old printing book, the most rare editions of all types of seal (periodicals and illustrations to them, appeals, cards, autographs, diaries, memoirs, correspondence and пр;
- objects and collections of arts and painting;
- objects and collections of art of sculpture;
- objects and collections of numismatics;
- monuments of monumental art, their components and fragments, negatives on glass, film and other materials, photoprints on paper, ceramics, metal and other materials, slides on glass or film;
- objects and collections of geology, paleontology, mineralogy, soil science, botany, anthropology, zoology and other natural materials;
- wax rollers for phonographs, plates for record players, record players, electrophones (mono, stereo or quadras), magnetic tapes and disks;
- other objects and collections which have cultural and scientific value.
3. The fund consists of the state and non-state part:
- museum objects and collections, irrespective of source, being state-owned property, and also acquired at the expense of means of the government budget and transferred to the museums and other organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental subordination, on operational management or use are part of the state part of Fund;
- museum objects and collections of the public museums, the private museums and collections enter non-state part of Fund.
4. Are considered as state-owned property museum objects and collections which:
- are acquired at the expense of means of the government budget and are transferred to operational management or use to the museums and other organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental accessory;
- are acquired by the state museums, other public institutions and the organizations at the expense of means of their founders, own means, or other forms.
5. Museum objects and collections which are in the museums transferred from state to the utility possession are state-owned property and enter the state part of Fund. In case of transfer of the museums of the state pattern of ownership to utility property, museum objects and collections remain in state-owned property and enter the state part of Fund. The list of the museums in which the museum objects and collections which are state-owned property are stored affirms the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
6. The museum objects and collections relating to the state part of Fund cannot be subject of pledge and are not subject to exception without observance of established procedure, except for exchange for other museum objects and collections established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan. Storage and use of the museum objects and collections included in structure of Fund in the buildings and conditions which are not corresponding to museum activities is strictly forbidden.
7. Unique monuments of Fund, and also museum objects and collections which have exclusive art, historical, ethnographic, scientific or material value irrespective of patterns of ownership and the storage location, are entered by authorized state body in cultures in the State register of national cultural property.
8. Replenishment of Fund is performed in the way:
- purchase at the expense of means of the state and local budgets and at the expense of means of the museums;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.