of November 25, 2017 No. 656-V
About the State land cadastre
This Law determines legal, economic and organizational bases of activities in the field of the State land cadastre.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the State land cadastre - single state geographic information system of the data on natural, economic and legal regime, categories, the quantity and quality characteristic of lands and their economic evaluation accepted on accounting, their place arrangement and the sizes, and also about their distribution on owners of the parcels of land, land users and lessees of lands (further - owners of lands);
2) the parcel of land - part of the Earth's surface (including superficial soil layer) which borders are determined, described and are in accordance with the established procedure approved by the relevant state body;
3) the state accountant - the authorized representative performing the state accounting of the parcels of land;
4) cadastral zone - set (consolidation) of cadastral quarters;
5) cadastral quarter - the compact territory in cadastral zone which borders, as a rule, match with natural or artificial borders (superficial water objects, forest belts, roads, engineering constructions and other objects);
6) the cadastral map - the graphical representation containing data on subjects of the State land registry;
7) the index cadastral map - the cartographic document displaying the location, borders and numbering of cadastral zones and cadastral quarters and used for assignment of cadastral numbers and maintaining the cadastral map;
8) The state land and cadastral book - the main document containing necessary data for determination of location, purpose of the parcel of land and about owners of lands on accounting and assessment of lands, and also data on state registration of the rights to the parcels of land;
9) appraisal of quality of soils - comparative assessment in points of fertility and quality of the soil on the basis of soil inspections;
10) cadastral number - the individual, not repeating in the territory of Turkmenistan number of the parcel of land kept during the entire period of existence of the parcel of land and appropriated according to the legislation of Turkmenistan;
11) technical mistake - mistake in documents of the State land cadastre which correction does not lead to emergence of the right, encumbrance of the right, transition to other person or the termination of the rights to the parcels of land;
12) error of nontechnical nature - mistake in the state land and cadastral documentation which correction can lead to emergence of the right, encumbrance of the right, to other person or the termination of the rights to the parcels of land or to cause to transition damage to interested persons;
13) state registration of the parcel of land - entering into the state land and cadastral documentation of data on forming of the parcel of land and assignment to it cadastral number, about delivery of the document to owners of lands establishing the right to the parcel of land and also the corresponding data on state registration of the rights to the parcel of land, on change of owners of lands;
14) state registration of the right to the parcel of land and emergence of encumbrance of the right, transition to other person, the terminations of the right (further - state registration of the right to the parcel of land) - entering into the State register of data on the rights to real estate and the related transactions the appropriate rights to the parcels of land of owners of lands based on the document establishing the right to the parcel of land, and also departure in relevant organs of information on state registration of the right to the parcel of land, change of owners of lands for entering into the state land and cadastral documentation.
The legislation of Turkmenistan on the State land cadastre is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of this Law, the Code of Turkmenistan "About the earth", and also other regulatory legal acts governing the relations in the field of rational use of land resources and their protection.
The state land registry is kept for the purpose of:
1) ensuring steady management of land resources;
2) implementation of the state control of rational use of land resources and their protection, and also carrying out monitoring of change of their condition;
3) holding the actions directed to preserving and increase in fertility of soils;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.