of November 25, 2017 No. 656-V
About the State land cadastre
This Law establishes legal, economic and organizational bases of activities in the field of the State land cadastre.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the State land cadastre – single state geographic information system of documentary data on natural, economic and legal regime, categories, the quantity and quality characteristic and economic evaluation of lands, their location and the sizes, and also about their distribution on owners of the parcels of land, land users and lessees of lands;
2) the parcel of land – part of the Earth's surface (including superficial soil layer) which borders are determined, described and certified by the relevant state body in accordance with the established procedure;
3) cadastral zone – set (consolidation) of cadastral quarters;
4) cadastral quarter – the compact territory in cadastral zone which borders, as a rule, match with natural or artificial borders (the rivers, streams, channels, forest belts, streets, roads, engineering constructions and other objects);
5) the cadastral map – the graphical representation containing data on subjects of the State land registry;
6) the index cadastral map – the cartographic document displaying the location, borders and numbering of cadastral zones and quarters and used for assignment of cadastral numbers and maintaining the cadastral map;
7) state registration of the parcel of land – entering into the State land and cadastral book of data on forming of the parcel of land and assignment to it cadastral number, data on delivery of the document guaranteeing the land user's right to the parcel of land and also the corresponding data on state registration of the rights to the parcel of land, on change of owners of the parcels of land, land users and lessees of lands;
8) state registration of the right to the parcel of land or the terminations, feather - the course to other person, manifestations of encumbrance of the right (further – state registration of the rights to the parcel of land) – entering into the State register of the rights to real estate and the related transactions of the appropriate rights of owners of the parcels of land, land users, lessees of the earth on the parcel of land based on the document guaranteeing the right to the parcel of land, and also departure of the relevant information to territorial authorities of the Ministry of Agriculture and Environment of Turkmenistan for entering into the State land and cadastral book about state registration of the rights to the parcel of land of data on change of owners of the parcels of land, land users and lessees of lands;
9) the State land and cadastral book – the main document containing necessary data for determination of mestorasyopolozheniye, purpose of lands and about owners of the parcels of land, land users and lessees of lands on accounting and assessment of lands, and also about state registration of the parcel of land;
10) appraisal of quality of soils – comparative quality evaluation of the soil on fertility under comparable conditions of agrotechnology and intensity of agriculture;
11) cadastral number – the individual, not repeating in the territory of Turkmenistan number of the parcel of land kept during the entire period of existence of the parcel of land and appropriated according to the legislation of Turkmenistan.
The legislation of Turkmenistan on the State land cadastre is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan governing the relations in the field of rational use and protection of land resources.
The state land registry is kept for the purpose of:
1) ensuring steady management of land resources;
2) implementation of the state control of rational use and protection, and also monitoring of change of condition of land resources;
3) holding the actions directed to preserving and increase in fertility of soils;
4) information support of public authorities and Gengesha, other legal, and also physical persons;
5) holding other actions in the field of the State land cadastre.
The basic principles of maintaining the State land cadastre are:
1) unity of system of maintaining the State land cadastre in the territory of Turkmenistan;
2) completeness of scope of all lands in the territory of Turkmenistan;
3) reliability and availability of data of the State land inventory on the parcels of land to interested persons;
4) continuity of entering of data into the State land cadastre on the changing properties of the parcels of land;
5) obligation of entering into the State land cadastre of data on objects of land fund of Turkmenistan;
6) comparability and compatibility of data of the State land cadastre with data of inventories, registers and information sources about the state and industry natural resources, and also data on other real estate connected with the earth;
7) documentation of data of the State land cadastre.
1. Subject of the State land registry is the land fund of Turkmenistan regardless of in what maintaining there are lands.
2. Subjects of the State land cadastre are owners of the parcels of land, land users and lessees of lands.
1. State regulation in the field of the State land cadastre is performed by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkyomenistan, the Ministry of Agriculture and Environment of Turkmenistan (further – authorized body), local executive bodies and local government bodies - Gengeshami.
2. State regulation in the field of the State land cadastre is performed by Service of land resources of authorized body (further - Service) and managements of land resources of Service in welayats and the city of Ashgabat (further - managements), etraps and the cities - departments of managements of land resources (further - territorial authorities).
3. Separate powers in the field of the State land cadastre also special division (company) of the Ministry of Defence of Turkmenistan and Service on state registration of the rights to real estate and the related transactions have under the Ministry адалат Turkmenistan.
Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan:
1) determines single state policy in the field of the State land cadastre;
2) determines the priority directions of financing and investing activities in the field of maintaining the State land cadastre;
3) is approved by the Procedure for maintaining the State land cadastre;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.