of May 31, 2017 No. 358
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of wholesale and retail trade by food products"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2015 No. 230 "About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of wholesale and retail trade by food products" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 10966, published in the Information system of law of Ad_let on June 8, 2015);
3. To provide to committee of protection of public health of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
August 18, 2017
____________ T. Suleymenov
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 31, 2017 No. 358
1. These Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of wholesale and retail trade" (further - Health regulations) are developed by food products for the purpose of implementation of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code), the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 21, 2007 "About safety of food products" and determine sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of wholesale and retail trade by food products (further - objects).
2. Health regulations contain sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to:
1) to the choice of the parcel of land under construction, to designing, reshaping, reconstruction and repair of objects;
2) to water supply, water disposal, heat supply, lighting, ventilation and conditioning;
3) to content and operation of objects, the equipment (including to objects of small retail trade and the food markets);
4) to acceptance, storage, transportation, conversion (processing) of food (food) staples, packing and realization of food products;
5) to collection and storage of consumer wastes;
6) to implementation of production supervision, working conditions and consumer services, to medical support and hygienic personnel training.
3. In these Health regulations the following terms and determinations are used:
1) the food market - the property complex on realization of food products with centralization of functions of economic servicing of the territory, management and protection acting on the permanent basis, isolated from the adjacent territory, intended for trading activity and provided with the platform for the parking of vehicles within borders of the territory;
2) provision warehouse - the fixed construction intended for storage of food products;
3) technical documentation of the manufacturer - documents according to which are performed production, storage, transportation (transportation) and realization of food products, materials and products approved by the manufacturer (standards of the organizations, production schedules, technological instructions, compoundings, specifications, process charts, technical process charts and others), containing the name of food products with indication of identification signs, its ingrediyentny structure, scope, physical and chemical and organoleptic indicators, and also indicators of safety of food products, the requirement to marking and packaging, expiration dates and storage conditions, transportations and utilizations, lists and the process descriptions of production including technological transactions, and the sequence of their application on the corresponding types of food products, the program of production supervision according to which production (production) of food products or import food products is performed;
4) date of production - end date of process (stage) of production (production) of food products;
5) regulating documents - the standards, health regulations and other regulatory legal acts establishing requirements to safety of food products, the materials and products contacting to them, to control of their safety to conditions of their production, storage, transportation (transportation), realization and use, utilization or destruction of low-quality, dangerous food products, materials and products;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.