of March 6, 1992 No. 2171-XII
About privatization of the small state companies (small privatization)
This Law establishes legal mechanism of privatization of single property complexes of the small state companies by their alienation for benefit of one buyer one act of purchase and sale.
1. Scope of the Law are the industries which are subject to first-priority privatization: the overworking and local industry, the industry of construction materials, the light and food industry, construction, separate modes of transport, trade and public catering, consumer services of the population, housing and operational and repair economy.
2. According to this Law the companies of other industries if they meet the requirements of part one of article 2 of this Law can be also privatized or if it is provided by plans of their privatization. The Law of Ukraine "About privatization of property of the state companies" is applied to the relations on privatization of the small state companies which are not settled by this Law.
1. Subjects to small privatization are:
single property complexes of the state companies and their structural divisions which can be allocated in independent subjects of managing - legal entities (including the restructurings leased, being in process) on whom sredneuchetny number working for accounting (financial) year does not exceed 100 people, and the amount of gross income from sales of products (works, services) for such period does not exceed 70 million hryvnias and/or property value of which insufficiently for forming of the authorized capital of joint-stock company, including together with the parcels of land of state-owned property on which they are located (group A);
separate individually certain property, including together with the parcels of land of state-owned property on which such property is located (group A);
objects of construction in progress, the preserved objects, including together with the parcels of land of state-owned property on which they are located (group D);
subjects to welfare appointment, including together with the parcels of land of state-owned property on which they are located, except those which are not subject privatizations (group Zh).
2. In cases when structural divisions are part of the companies (shops, hairdresser's, masterful, table, etc.) which can be allocated in the independent companies, subjects to small privatization are the called structural divisions.
3. Structures (constructions, rooms) are privatized together with the subjects to privatization located in them, except cases of refusal of the buyer of privatization of structure (construction, the room) in which the object privatized by the redemption is located or if on it there is no direct prohibition according to Fonda state-owned property of Ukraine, the Supreme Council of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea or local council of appropriate level.
Cannot be subjects to small privatization of structure (construction, the room) or their separate parts which are of national, cultural and historical value and being under protection of the state protective constructions of civil protection and the building (construction, the room) or their separate parts where libraries, bookstores and the state publishing houses of institution of health care of system of the emergency medical care are placed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since March 7, 2018 according to Item 8 of the Section V of the Law of Ukraine of January 18, 2018 No. 2269-VIII