of June 19, 2017 No. 360
About approval of Rules of the admission of airways to operation
According to article 36 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of the admission of airways to operation.
2. Declare invalid the order of the acting minister of transport and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 20, 2010 No. 422 "About approval of Rules of the admission of airways and local airlines to operation" (No. registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts 6575, No. 303-305 (26364-26366)) published on November 11, 2010 in the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper.
3. To provide to committee of civil aviation of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy on paper and electronically in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of actions, according to subitems 1), 2), 3) and 4) this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 19, 2017 No. 360
1. These rules of the admission of airways to operation (further - Rules) are developed according to article 36 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for the admission of airways to operation.
2. The main terms and determinations used in these rules:
1) authorized body in the field of civil aviation - the central actuator performing management in the field of use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of civil and experimental aviation;
2) area navigation - the navigation method allowing air vehicles to carry out flight on any desirable trajectory within the action area of radio lighthouse navaids or in the limits determined by opportunities of autonomous means or their combination;
3) route of area navigation - the route of air traffic maintenance (further - Department of Internal Affairs) established for air vehicles which can apply area navigation;
4) the supplier of aeronautical servicing (further - the supplier of ANO) - the legal entity providing air traffic management and (or) other aeronautical servicing;
5) air traffic maintenance - flight and information servicing, the emergency notification, dispatching air traffic maintenance (district dispatching servicing, dispatching servicing of approach or airdrome dispatching service);
6) airway (further - VT) - controlled airspace (or its part) in the form of corridor;
7) the navigation based on characteristics (PBN) - the area navigation based on requirements to characteristics of the air vehicles which are carrying out en route flight of air traffic maintenance, instrument approach chart or weeds in the established airspace;
8) NOTAM - the notice distributed by means of telecommunication and containing information on enforcement, condition or change of any aeronautical equipment, servicing and rules or information on danger, the timely prevention of which is important for the personnel connected with accomplishment of flights.
3. Statements on the admission of VT to operation (further - the Statement) are accepted by the supplier of ANO from the following interested users:
1) state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) administrations of civil aviation of foreign states;
3) foreign and national operators of the air vehicles which are carrying out flights in airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) suppliers of ANO of foreign states;
5) International Civil Aviation Organization (further - ICAO), including groups of regional planning and target groups;
6) International association of air transport (IATA).
4. The statement is constituted in any form with indication of geographical coordinates initial, intermediate and final points of VT specified in the World Geodetic System of 1984 (WGS-84), the used echelons of flights, and also with reasons for feasibility of introduction of new VT.
5. The application is considered within 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt to the supplier of ANO.
6. Based on the arrived Statement, the supplier of ANO determines the division responsible for data preparation for consideration of possibility of the admission of VT for operation.
According to Item 15-1 of the Instruction on the organization and air traffic maintenance approved by the order of the acting minister of transport and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 16, 2011 No. 279 (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 7006) (further - the Instruction), the admission of VT to operation is performed only after the carried-out assessment of aviation safety shows ensuring acceptable level of aviation safety.
After the term of consideration of the application the supplier of ANO in writing informs the applicant on the made decision.
7. In case of decision making about the admission of VT to operation the supplier of ANO establishes the following indexes for VT:
1) And, In, G, R - for VT which are part of regional network of routes of Department of Internal Affairs and not being routes of area navigation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.