of November 14, 2017 No. 741
About approval of the Procedure for production, use, storage and destruction of forms, seals and other carriers of the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to article 15 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the state symbols of the Kyrgyz Republic", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for production, use, storage and destruction of forms, seals and other carriers of the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Procedure) according to appendix.
2. To state bodies, the public and local government offices and the companies, notaries and local government bodies (in coordination) when implementing the activities to be guided by the Procedure approved by Item 1 of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 14, 2017, No. 741
1. This Procedure regulates rules of production, use, storage and destruction of forms, seals and stamps with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the State Emblem).
2. The procedure for production, use, storage and destruction of identity documents of the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic and other documents of nation-wide sample issued by state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic is determined by the regulatory legal acts regulating the sphere of documents of the state value.
3. In this Procedure the following concepts are used:
the form - the official document, in the form of the standard sheet of paper with the image of the State Emblem and details identifying the author of the document;
"D" - the duplicate of seals and stamps with the image of the State Emblem;
other carriers of the image of the State Emblem - printed and other material with the image of the State Emblem, such as stamp, identity documents of the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, and other documents of nation-wide sample issued by state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic;
seal - the special tool intended for image print, and also the print on the document confirming authenticity of the document received with its help;
relevant organ - state body, the state and municipal company and organization, local government body, the notary;
stamp - the special tool intended for image print, and also the print on the document applied, as a rule, to simplification of work with documents, which does not have any legal force received with its help.
4. Production of forms, seals and stamps with reproduction of the State Emblem is performed by the printing and stamp and engraving companies having technical and technological capabilities for production of the specified products type.
5. Production of forms, seals and stamps with the image of the State Emblem is performed by orders of relevant organ with provision of sketches, copies of constituent documents and the original of the power of attorney to person who is the receiver.
6. The forms of documents containing the name of relevant organ, the postal and cable address, phone numbers, the telefax, account number in bank and other necessary data are made with angular or longitudinal arrangement of details.
7. The image of the State Emblem is located in the center of the upper field of the document, diameter of the image - no more than 20 mm.
8. Stamp stamps and forms with longitudinal arrangement of details are made in cases when the name of relevant organ, and also other necessary data contain large number of printed characters and cannot be placed on the area of border of the left field in the upper corner (angular arrangement).
9. Forms with reproduction of the State Emblem are made on the computer, multiple copying equipment, printers providing proper quality of the image.
10. Forms with the image of the State Emblem are printed according to the rules provided by the Standard instruction on clerical work in the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 23, 2012 No. 517.
11. The reproduced image of the State Emblem, irrespective of its sizes, shall correspond in accuracy to the color or black-and-white image of standard of the State Emblem which is stored in the residence of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also the technical specification of the State Emblem approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 11, 2017 No. 205.
12. Production of stamp seals and stamps is performed:
- in connection with formation (creation), reorganization of relevant organ which is granted right to use by stamp seals;
- in connection with their depreciation, loss (loss), plunder.
13. In case of production of stamp seals and stamps in connection with depreciation, also prints of the become useless seals and stamps are applied to the request for production of new print.
14. The printing and stamp and engraving companies having technical and technological capabilities for production of seals and stamps with the image of the State Emblem keep strict account of the made stamp seals and stamps with their prints in the special register which is strung together, under seal and certified by the head of manufacturer.
15. Stamp seals are made round form. In the middle of seal the State Emblem is represented, on circle the name and details of relevant organ, in the state and official languages are specified. The digital designations which are available in the name are represented by words.
The notary has personal seal with the image of the State Emblem, specifying of license number, surname, name, middle name and name of the notarial district. The notary's seal may contain also individual remedies.
16. On new copies of the stamp seals and stamps made instead of kidnapped persons or lost, at the end of the corresponding text the letter "D" is put.
17. Stamp seals and stamps with the image of the State Emblem are made the following sizes:
seal of round form - 40-45 mm;
small seal of round form - 30-35 mm;
angular stamp with reproduction of the coat of arms - 55? 90 mm.
18. The sizes of the fonts used in case of production of seal and stamps shall not differ from each other. The choice of font depends on quantity of signs which need to be represented. Allocation more in large print the name of relevant organ is allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.