of November 10, 2017 No. 841
About approval of the Regulations on republican monitoring system of public safety and procedure for connection to it
(In edition of the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 15.05.2019 No. 301)
Based on paragraph two of subitem 21.1 of Item 21 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of May 25, 2017 "About republican monitoring system of public safety" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 187
1. Approve Regulations on republican monitoring system of public safety and procedure for connection to it it (is applied).
2. To republican state bodies, regional executive committees and the Minsk Gorispolkom to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of November 10, 2017 No. 841
1. This Provision determines the legal basis of functioning of republican monitoring system of public safety (further – monitoring system), and also procedure for connection to it.
The Presidential Security Service of the Republic of Belarus determines procedure:
issues and approvals of specifications, connections to monitoring system of systems of video surveillance, local systems of video surveillance, special detectors of the objects specified in part one of subitem 5.5 of Item 5 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2013 to No. 527 "About questions of creation and use of system of video surveillance for the benefit of ensuring public order";
collection, acceptance, registration, processing, accounting, accumulating, storage, backup, recovery, preserving in integrity, analytical processing and filtering, transfer at the expense of display of information of users and subscribers of monitoring system, provision of information arriving from the objects specified in part one of subitem 5.5 of Item 5 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2013 to No. 527, and also from other objects – when carrying out on them security actions for safety of protected persons.
2. For the purposes of this provision terms in the values determined in Item 3 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of May 25, 2017 No. 187, and also the following terms and their determinations are applied:
the operator of single republican data transmission network (further – ERSPD) – the organization which according to subitem 2.2-1 of Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of September 30, 2010 No. 515 "About some measures for development of data transmission network in the Republic of Belarus" is determined by the operator of ERSPD;
the operator of republican data-processing center (further – RTsOD) – the organization which on the property right possesses RTsOD;
the rotary device with management – the device used to change of field of vision of the video camera remotely-controlled from special devices.
3. Tasks of monitoring system are observation of condition of public safety for the purpose of ensuring public order, prevention, identification (disclosure) and control of offenses, other offenses, search of persons which made them and persons, missing persons (it is unknown disappeared), preventions and liquidations of emergency situations, and also operational informing on the fixed events by automation of processes of collection, processing, the analysis, storage of information and its transfer at the expense of display of information of users.
4. When functioning monitoring system are provided:
4.1. information collection continuous in real time from the different sources of information which are monitoring system elements;
4.2. acceptance, registration, processing, accounting, accumulating and storage of information specified in subitem 4.1 of this Item and its transfer at the expense of display of information of users and subscribers;
4.3. integrity and safety of information by means of the RTsOD hardware complex and program platform by its transfer, acceptance, registration, processing, accounting, accumulating and storage, and also in cases of planned and (or) emergency stops of monitoring system (its separate elements);
4.4. control of reliability of the provided information;
4.5. confidentiality and provision according to the procedure and on the conditions determined by the legislation, information fixed by monitoring system, to users, courts by consideration of specific case, to subscribers regarding information obtained from objects of these subscribers and also to other persons the right of receipt of information to which it is granted according to legal acts;
4.6. the automated analytical processing and filtering by program platform of monitoring system (further – program platform) information specified in subitem 4.1 of this Item;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.