of November 14, 2017 No. PP-3386
About measures for enhancement of competitive environment, eradication of conditions for abuse and plunders in the field of providing with fuel and energy resources and other highly liquid products, to strengthening of payment discipline, reducing receivables and payables
For the purpose of creation of effective competitive environment and step-by-step decrease in monopoly on commodity markets and services, liquidation of elements of distributive system, creation of equal conditions of access of all business entities to material resources, the prevention, eradication and prevention of abuses and plunders in the field of providing with fuel and energy resources and other highly liquid products, reducing receivables and payables, and also ensuring financial stability of agricultural industry and key branches of the industry in the conditions of liberalization of monetarist policies:
1. Accept offers of the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on assistance to the privatized companies and development of the competition:
a) about cancellation since January 1, 2018 of powers of state bodies, the organizations and government commissions to approve the limits of prices for products, raw materials and materials, amounts and dislocation of their distribution which are not corresponding to provisions of this resolution (except for socially important and strategic types of products which list is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers);
b) about approval of the List of highly liquid and exclusive types of products, raw materials and materials sold in the domestic market by enterprise monopolists and legal entities from shares of the state in authorized fund (capital) in the amount of 50 percent and more or legal entities in authorized fund which (capital) of 50 percent and more belongs to the legal entity from shares of the state of 50 percent and more, on the basis of the market principles only through the exchange biddings according to appendix;
c) about transition since January 1, 2018 to forming of the enlarged material balances approved by separate types of products, raw materials and materials it is exclusive for the purpose of the analysis and forming of short-term, and also mid-term forecasts of their production and consumption.
2. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in ten-day time to make the government decision establishing the personal responsibility of heads of the corresponding complexes of the Cabinet of Ministers, departments and economic associations for providing uninterrupted and timely satisfaction of requirement of industries of economy and the population according to material balances in oil products and other highly liquid types of products, raw materials and materials at market prices, and also prevention of their deficit on all republic.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
provide allocation until the end of 2017 to oil refineries of JSC Uznefteprodukt of non-interest budget advances in the amount of 2.0 trillion bags, from them 600 billion bags - within three days, with the target direction for import of hydrocarbonic raw materials and finished oil products;
provide allocation at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan of subsidies of JSC Toshshakhartranskhizmat for 2017-2018 for the purpose of non-admission of sharp growth of rates for transportations across Tashkent;
increase in 2017, in connection with transition to market pricing to oil products, the corresponding expenditure items of the Government budget and parameters of the Investing program of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
provide, since 2018, in parameters of the Government budget and state programs of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan necessary funds for acquisition by state funded organizations of main types of highly liquid goods at market prices.
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 27.09.2020 No. UP-6075
5. Exempt for up to January 1, 2020:
from customs payment (except the value added tax and charges for customs clearance) - the hydrocarbonic raw materials imported by the companies of the republic irrespective of pattern of ownership are also more whole than use;
the oil processing companies of JSC Uzbekneftegaz - from the tax discharge on profit, with the target direction of the released funds for updating, upgrade, technical and technology rearmament, and also for increase in production capacities.
7. Cancel since January 1, 2018:
the special procedure for realization of strategic types of material resources approved by appendix No. 3 to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 5, 2004 No. 57 "About further implementation of market mechanisms of realization of highly liquid types of products, raw materials and materials";
prohibition on resale of products acquired at the exchange biddings, except for products, the raw materials and materials acquired at the expense of centralized sources.
increase in purchase prices on cotton raw and the grain taking into account ensuring profitability promoting material interest of farms in achievement of resulting effects with implementation of the new mechanism of forming of market prices of technical seeds, vegetable oil, meal, the peel and other products which are formed as a result of conversion of cotton raw and grain;
review of the operating procedure and funding mechanism for public procurements of agricultural products.
9. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to make the government decision providing enhancement of activities of JSC Uzbek Republican Commodity and Raw Exchange taking into account expansion of electronic trading platforms and ensuring equal access to the stock exchange market of all subjects of entrepreneurship, forming of market pricing with transparency of implementation of the exchange biddings in a month.
10. To provide to Audit Chamber of the Republic of Uzbekistan permanent monitoring of pricing at the exchange biddings and target use of the funds allocated from the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to this resolution.
11. To the Ministry of Finance. To the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on assistance to the privatized companies and development of the competition together with the interested ministries and departments in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.