of August 4, 2017 No. 310-O
About approval of the Rules concerning use of system of transit in the territory of the Republic of Moldova
For the purpose of execution of requirements of Art. 42-48/1 of the Customs code of the Republic of Moldova No. 1149-XV of 20.07.2000 (переопубликован in Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, special release of January 1, 2007) and regulations of item 91-101 of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova on approval of the Regulations on enforcement of the customs appointments provided by the Customs code of the Republic of Moldova No. 1140 of 2.11.2005 (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova No. 157-160 of 25.11.2005, the Art. 1285), and also based on the item 7, 8 Provisions of Customs Service approved by the Order of the Government No. 4 of January 2, 2007 (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 2007, No. 3-5, 15) I ORDER to the Art.:
1. Approve the Rules concerning use of system of transit according to the T1 procedure (according to appendix).
2. Declare invalid the Order of Customs Service No. 288-0 of 20.12.2005 about approval of the Rules concerning use of system of transit in the territory of the Republic of Moldova (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 2005, Art. No. 28-30, 72).
3. From the moment of publication of this Order in "Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova" the procedure of transit T1 with use of the electronic procedure, without paper, at Centru customs - customs post of Chisinau 3 (VTP, Petrikan 2090), customs post of Skulen (PTPM, car 2010), at Nord customs - customs post of Otach-Mogilev-Podolsky (PTPM, car 1120), at Sud customs - customs post Kakhul will be applied (VTP 3120), and since October 1, 2017 - on all customs posts.
4. To assign execution of this order to chiefs of customs.
5. Control of observance of this order to assign to Department of the income and customs control (management of the organization of customs control and assistance to trade, department of transit) and Department on counteraction by customs offense and to ensuring compliance with the customs legislation.
CEO of Customs Service
to the Order of Customs Service of the Republic of Moldova of August 4, 2017 No. 310
1. These rules contain regulations on use of system of transit in the territory of the Republic of Moldova according to the T1 procedure for the goods in transit moved railway or motor transport, except for loads, transported under cover of the book of MDP.
2. The provisions containing in these rules do not extend to cases of transit of the property transported by physical persons which according to the current legislation is exempted from customs payment, the property which is subject of express delivery which receiver are physical persons, and the goods transported in the international mailings.
3. The T1 procedure is applied to all goods which are in transit according to Item 1, respectively on the goods which did not pass customs clearance in case of entry into the country, the goods which passed customs clearance when exporting within the country, the goods moved under customs regime of transit between two customs authorities (except for the goods which passed customs clearance when exporting within the country according to procedures - 1000 (final export), 2100 (temporary export within transaction on outward processing), 2148 (temporary export of goods within transaction on the outward processing performed after preliminary import of replacement products of the same standard), 2300 (temporary export for the purpose of the subsequent return of goods in former condition), irrespective of the nature and goods origin.
4. In case of application of provisions of these rules the following concepts are used:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.