It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 28, 2000
of March 3, 2000 No. 433
About approval of the List of documents which go to Fund of state-owned property of Ukraine initiators of creation of economic societies, including the companies with foreign investments to which authorized capital the property, property rights and other assets which are state-owned property is transferred
According to the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "About ordering of activities of the subjects of business activity created with the assistance of the state companies" and the Law of Ukraine "About management of objects of state-owned property" the founder of economic societies, including companies with foreign investments to which authorized capital the property, property rights and other assets which are state-owned property is transferred from the state the Fund of state-owned property of Ukraine acts.
For ordering of work on creation of economic societies
1. Authorize Management of the interstate property relations and investing activities to carry out work on study of documents concerning creation of economic societies with participation of the state on behalf of Fund of state-owned property of Ukraine.
2. Approve the List of documents which go to Fund of state-owned property of Ukraine initiators of creation of economic societies including the companies with foreign investments to which authorized capital the property is transferred, the property rights and other assets which are state-owned property it (is applied).
Determine that initiators - the state companies, organizations and the organizations, appropriate subjects of management and non-state participants (founders), including foreign investors, file to Fund of state-owned property of Ukraine documents according to the List.
3. The cost of deposits of all founders to the authorized capital of economic society is determined by results of carrying out independent assessment.
To management concerning estimative activities for provision to Management of the interstate property relations and investing activities to perform reviewing of valuation reports of property which is brought in the authorized capital of the created economic societies and to provide the review and the approved conclusions about property value, belonging to the state and other founders (in case of availability of the general conclusion specified in the review according to the paragraph second or third Item 67 of the National standard No. 1 "General valuation principles of the property and property rights" approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 10.09.2003 No. 1440) in Department of investment projects and cross-border assets.
4. Creation of economic society is approved with the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
5. The made decision on participation of Fund of state-owned property in economic society it is drawn up by the relevant order.
6. Abolish the order of Fund of state-owned property of 06.09.94 No. 552 "About procedure for creation of joint businesses with the assistance of the state".
7. To department of the interstate property relations and property abroad to take measures concerning registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
8. To impose control of execution of this order on the Vice-chairman Fonda Glushko S. M.
Approved by the Order of Fund of state-owned property of Ukraine of March 3, 2000 No. 433
1. The written appeal of the physical person or legal entity wishing to act as the founder of economic society about intention of creation of economic society.
2. Draft of the promotional agreement of economic society.
3. Draft of the charter of economic society.
4. Feasibility statement or business plan of creation and activities of economic society.
5. The written consent of the relevant authorized body of management to creation of economic society, transfer of objects of state-owned property to its authorized capital with indication of structure of contribution, amount of the state corporate laws, and structure of non-state cofounders of society.
6. The valuation report of property which is brought by founders in the authorized capital of economic society (except cases of implementation of monetary contributions).
7. The copies of constituent documents certified in accordance with the established procedure, the message on opening of accounts in organizations of banks - for the legal entities wishing to act as founders of economic society, and for physical persons - the passport copy and the document on assignment of registration number of accounting card of the taxpayer.
In case of creation of the companies with foreign investments (for foreign investors):
1. The document confirming registration of the foreign investor in the country of the location. This document shall be notarially attested, translated into Ukrainian and legalizirovan in accordance with the established procedure.
2. The reference from bank institution in which the account of the foreign investor in the country of its location is officially opened, translated into Ukrainian and legalizirovanny in accordance with the established procedure.
Head of department of joint businesses and controlling of investment projects
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.