of July 27, 2017 No. 393
About approval of the Instruction on the organization of quality assurance of aviation fuels and lubricants and special liquids in the state aircraft
According to subitem 28-5) of article 15 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to management of the chief Tyl and arms of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of the copy of this order in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in paper and electronic types within ten calendar days from the date of state registration;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its first official publication;
4) the direction of data in Legal department of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item within ten calendar days from the date of state registration.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising deputy defense secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Bring this order to service employees in the part concerning them.
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan colonel general
It is approved
Chairman of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan
August 8, 2017
_____________ K. Masimov
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan police colonel general
August 1, 2017
_____________ K. Kasymov
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2017 No. 393
1. This Instruction on the organization of quality assurance of aviation fuels and lubricants and special liquids in the state aircraft (further - the Instruction) disaggregates activities for quality assurance of fuels and lubricants and special liquids (further - fuel) in the state aircraft (further - the state aircraft) for the purpose of preserving quality of the arrived fuel, to non-admission of its exit out of limits of standard and to application exception on aviation engineering of substandard fuel or to its use not to destination.
2. The main determinations used in the Instruction:
1) air unit - the republican public institution performing the organization and accomplishment of flights of air vehicles of the state aircraft, their operation and storage;
2) aviation incident - the aviation event connected with flight operation of the air vehicle which led to death (to bodily harm from the death) any person which was onboard the air vehicle and/or loss of this air vehicle.
3) aviation engineering - complex of aviation technical means (air vehicles, their aircraft equipment and aggregates, engines, aircraft armament of air vehicles of the state aircraft, aviation survival equipment, integration simulators (flight simulators), components, technical means of air traffic control, navigation of landing and communication, and also the means of land ensuring common and special application intended for flight execution, the organization of air traffic control and land flight servicing;
4) the air vehicle - the device supported in the atmosphere due to its interaction with air excepting interaction with the air reflected from earth's (water) surface;
5) parts of providing - air technical bases, aviation commandant's offices, air traffic control centers;
6) controls of the state aircraft - Management of the commander-in-chief Silami of air defense of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Main command of National guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Air service of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. For quality assurance of fuel in the state aircraft in case of its transportation, acceptance, storage, issue and giving for gas station of aviation engineering, service employees of service of fuel within the competence answer. Service employees of the services operating aviation engineering control condition and operability of tanks (systems) of aviation engineering, their preparation for acceptance and fuel filling. Safety of quality and amount of fuel in tanks and systems of aviation engineering of the division is controlled by the commander of division.
4. Quality control of fuel in air units (parts of providing) is exercised by laboratories of air units (parts of providing), and in the military units which do not have regular laboratories - in the certified (accredited) laboratories.
5. For planning, control and accounting of actions for safety and quality control of fuel at all stages of its passing to tanks of aviation engineering, in air units (parts of providing) documents, according to the list of documents on fuel quality control, specified in appendix 1 to this Instruction are maintained.
6. The analyses of fuel which are carried out by laboratories are subdivided into four types:
1) fuel in case of its acceptance from cistern and truck tanks is exposed to the acceptance analysis and in case of shipment - before departure of cistern and truck tanks, for the purpose of receipt of the objective information that the arrived fuel on brand and quality corresponds specified in documents of the sender (delivery note, the passport), and in case of shipment to be convinced that in the tank (container) the product planned to shipment and that quality which is registered on registers of high-quality condition is filled in;
2) fuel in case of storage is exposed to check analysis (at the scheduled time), after intra warehouse or interwarehouse gasoline dispensings including after draining of fuel in case of acceptance, with the purpose to be convinced that in case of transfer fuel is not mixed with other brands of fuel, and in case of storage to establish the beginning of change of its quality;
3) the fuel which is in reservoirs and container according to fixed terms of fuel storage, oils, lubricant and special liquids in the reservoir and container according to appendix 2 to this Instruction is exposed to the warehouse analysis. According to the status the warehouse analysis in case of long-term storage corresponds to the complete analysis, confirms fuel feasibility for the intended purpose or possibility of its further storage to the next analysis;
4) fuel before bookmark on long-term storage, after fixed terms of storage is exposed to the complete analysis, in case of investigation of the reasons of the aviation incidents connected using fuel and also in other cases when it is necessary to establish quality of fuel in full, for the purpose of in-depth study of quality of fuel.
Frequency of breadboard testing of quality of fuel in case of storage and the minimum amount of tests necessary for carrying out the analysis (in case of parallel determination) are given in appendix 3 to this Instruction.
7. The list of the figure of merits determined in acceptance, control, warehouse and complete analyses is determined by appendix 4 to this Instruction.
In case of accomplishment of any kind of the analysis it is not allowed to reduce the list of fuel figure of merits, obligatory for this analysis type.
8. For fuel with extended life frequency of breadboard testing of quality is cut by half.
The oils, lubricant and special liquids which arrived in the soldered and other leak-proof package (barrels, cans, canisters, banks, large bottles and tubes) in case of observance of proper storage conditions are allowed to be stored and issued for application on aviation engineering according to passports of manufacturing plants without carrying out the analysis during fixed term of storage. After this term the specified products are allowed to application after establishment of compliance of their quality in volume of the complete analysis. Oils, lubricant, special liquids after opening of hermetically sealed container are subject to expenditure first of all. Before issue in them lack of water and mechanical impurities is checked.
9. Fuel on warehouses of air units (parts of providing) arrives with passports in form according to appendix 5 to this Instruction. The passports issued by the supplier (received with transport documents), in one copy from each batch are stored in service of fuel of air unit (part of providing) in the separate folder to complete expenditure of fuel (passports of aviation fuel are stored in air units (parts of providing) within year after its expenditure). On the reverse side of the passport numbers of transport and the tank (the car, the vessel) which there arrived fuel in what reservoir fuel is merged or in what storage it is placed are noted. Numbers of reservoirs (storages) in which it is merged the arrived fuel (is placed), are specified in the acceptance report of fuel.
For preserving quality of fuel it is not allowed to mix its different brands in reservoirs and other means of storage.
10. In order to avoid exit of combustible long-term storage out of limits of standard it needs to be refreshed periodically. For control, behind timeliness of refreshening in air units (parts of providing) and service of fuel of controls of the state aircraft the plan of refreshening of combustible long-term storage on gasoline depot, in tanks and systems of aviation engineering in form according to appendix 6 to this Instruction is annually developed.
The expiration of storage durations of fuel forms for aviation engineering the basis for its refreshening. Also fuel is refreshed if according to the complete analysis it is determined that indicators of its quality worsened and approach extreme values. In case of the solution of questions of use of fuel only quality of fuel, but not terms of its storage is taken into account. The obsolete brands of fuel containing on long-term storage are refreshed on the new unified brands first of all, in process of receipt of new brands of fuel (irrespective of storage durations).
11. Each case of exit of fuel out of limits of standard is investigated by the commission appointed by the commander of air unit (part of providing) with obligatory participation of specialists of service in it of fuel and the services operating aviation engineering. The commission draws up the statement of change of high-quality condition. The act contains the following data:
1) date and place of sampling of fuel;
2) the name of the laboratory which was carrying out the analysis of tests of fuel, and date of the analysis;
3) number and date of issue of the quality certificate;
4) figure of merits, on which fuel acknowledged substandard and the fuel exit reasons out of standard limits;
5) conditions, storage durations and amount of the fuel recognized substandard from which test is selected;
6) conclusion of the quality certificate;
7) offers on the most reasonable use of fuel.
In results of work of the commission the reasons and persons guilty of fuel exit out of standard limits, the amount of the caused damage are determined.
12. Account of substandard fuel (the reason of its exit out of standard limits) is kept in each air unit (part of providing). General account of substandard fuel is kept in service of fuel of controls of the state aircraft in register of substandard fuel in form according to appendix 7 to this Instruction.
13. Shipment and issue of substandard fuel for application for the intended purpose is not allowed.
14. For quality check of fuel its tests are selected. Tests are selected in case of acceptance, storage, issue of fuel and in all cases when it is necessary to establish quality of fuel in volume of the acceptance, check, warehouse or complete analysis or it is necessary to determine quality of fuel by separate indicators.
15. For quality control of fuel in tanks of aviation engineering of long-term storage when checking air units (parts of providing), from tanks inspection tests are selected. According to the decision checking inspection tests are exposed to the complete analysis or the analysis with determination of separate figure of merits. If the fuel quality in tanks does not conform to the requirements or conditions of application, then analysis results are led up to the commander of air unit (part of providing) in which test and the chief of service of combustible control of the state aircraft is selected.
16. Sampling of fuel is drawn up by the act on sampling of fuel in form according to appendix 8 to this Instruction in sampling cases for the analysis in third-party laboratory, sampling of alcohol, special liquids, and also the oils and lubricant which are stored in small tare, selection of inspection test.
The statement on sampling is in duplicate drawn up by the commission on acceptance (issue) of fuel appointed by the commander of air unit (part of providing). One copy of the act is stored in laboratory which made the analysis of the selected tests, the second copy with mark of this laboratory about acceptance of tests on the analysis is stored in service of fuel of air unit (part of providing) which provided tests on the analysis.
In case of doubts in quality (disagreements) the act on selection of test is stored at the receiver (sender) before establishment of compliance of quality.
The act on sampling of alcohol and special liquids the, and also oils and lubricant which are stored in small tare forms the basis for write-off from accounting of the product quantity which entered tests.
17. In case of the direction of tests on the analysis sampling reports with indication of analysis type or indicators on which it is necessary to check quality of fuel are represented to other laboratories together with tests. Incorrectly selected or drawn up tests, laboratory on the analysis are not accepted. After carrying out analyses remaining balance of tests in laboratory does not remain, and merges in waste oils. Draining of remaining balance of tests in waste oils is drawn up by the act.
18. The fuel tests which arrived in laboratory are considered in the magazine of registration of tests of fuel in form according to appendix 9 to this Instruction, results are brought in magazines of the analysis (accounting of high-quality condition) of fuel, oils, lubricant and special liquids in forms according to appendix 10 to this Instruction. Magazines of analyses are kept in laboratories of air units (parts of providing). In magazines of analyses the conclusion of laboratories about quality of fuel is drawn.
19. On each test of fuel the laboratory issues the passport. The basis for filling of the passport are entries and the conclusion in the magazine of analyses, the statement of passports according to workbooks of laboratory assistants is not allowed. Number is assigned to the passport (analysis) according to sequence number of test according to the magazine of registration of tests.
The passport issued by laboratory on analysis results of the arrived test is filled in on all figure of merits provided by that analysis type on which test is provided on the analysis.
The passport issued by laboratory to the receiver on the fuel intended for the current allowance is filled in on all figure of merits provided acceptance, control and warehouse with analysis types. Results of the last analyses are brought in the passport.
The passport issued by laboratory to the receiver on the fuel intended for long-term storage is filled in on all figure of merits in volume of the complete analysis.
The passport is signed by the chief of laboratory (laboratory assistant), the signature it is certified by seal.
In all laboratories in case of dispatch of the passport the mark in the magazine of registration of tests with indication of number and date of the transmittal letter becomes.
The passport is issued on receipt in the magazine of issue of passports of fuel in form according to appendix 11 to this Instruction.
Passport effective period - of the date of the carried-out analysis specified in it before date of the next planned analysis. The passport is terminated in case of carrying out the unplanned complete analysis.
20. On tests of the oils and liquids merged (selected) of lubrication systems and hydraulic systems of aviation engineering, the laboratory based on the carried-out analysis issues passports without the conclusion of product quality compliance to requirements of operating standards. In passports in these cases data on availability or absence are surely provided in test of water and mechanical impurities.
For aviation engineering the decision on further use of oil (liquid) or on draining from system is accepted by the deputy commander of aviation squadron for aviation engineering service (further - IAS) (on aviation engineering support (further - IAO) and the chief of service of fuel, based on passport details and requirements of maintenance guides of the corresponding type of aviation engineering.
21. During the carrying out analyses and issue of the conclusions, laboratories are guided by operating standards.
The analysis of tests of fuel shall be made on the test methods specified in operating standards (standard methods) product or on the corresponding regulatory legal acts.
All records and calculations when carrying out analyses are conducted in working magazines of laboratory assistants. Records and calculations on single sheets are not allowed.
22. The gages applied when carrying out analyses of fuel are calibrated at the scheduled time.
For planning and control of timely checking of gage devices in laboratories the register of technical condition, check and repair of gage devices in form according to appendix 12 to this Instruction is conducted.
23. Carrying out analyses in laboratories is planned in conditional analyses.
24. On aviation engineering the fuel provided by the operating documentation or allowed to application in accordance with the established procedure is applied.
25. Phase-out on air vehicles of job lots of regular brands of fuel and black-out of their application on separate types or change of terms of work is entered by the decision of the chief engineer of aircraft of control of the state aircraft.
26. The fuel produced on earlier operating standards, available or arriving in troops after long-term storage, in the absence of the specifying prohibiting its application is used directly first of all to complete expenditure. To apply such fuel to gas station of air vehicles of long-term storage it is not allowed. In case of quality check results of the laboratory analysis of such fuel are compared with requirements of standards on which fuel was made.
27. In cases when on air vehicles application of several brands of fuel and oils is provided (including duplicative and reserve brands), their mixing in fuel and oil systems in any ratios, except as specified, stipulated by the operating documentation or documents on acceptance of fuel for providing is allowed.
28. Application on air vehicles of combustible foreign production is performed according to documents on their interchangeability (operating documentation).
29. Determination of storage durations of fuel is made depending on features of climatic regions of the country.
30. In case of the aviation incidents connected using fuel, works on investigation of causes of failures are carried out by the special commissions.
31. Quality control of fuel in air units (parts of providing) is exercised by stationary laboratories and field control facilities of quality of fuel. Field means are intended for carrying out laboratory analyses and control of quality of fuel in field airfields and commandant's offices.
32. The laboratory of air unit (part of providing) provides:
1) the organization and control over the implementation of actions for quality assurance of fuel in case of its acceptance, storage and issue according to the work plan of laboratory in form according to appendix 13 to this Instruction;
2) carrying out analyses of tests of fuel according to the list of figure of merits of acceptance and check analysis, and also other indicators established by written orders;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.