It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
November 7, 2017
of September 6, 2017 No. 380
About approval of the Procedure for the organization of trips of foreign and Ukrainian experts
According to the subitem 3 of item 4 of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for financial support of ensuring the international positive image of Ukraine and implementation of actions for support of communications with Ukrainians who live outside Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved by the resolution of March 22, 2017 No. 165, I order:
1. Approve the Procedure for the organization of trips of foreign and Ukrainian experts it (is applied).
2. In accordance with the established procedure to provide to management of public diplomacy submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. To management of the general secretariat to bring this order to the attention of deputy ministers, heads of structural divisions of the device the MFA, representations the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine in the territory of Ukraine and foreign diplomatic organizations of Ukraine.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the State secretary A.I.Zayts's MFA.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine of September 6, 2017, No. 380
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of the organization of study tours and press tours to Ukraine of foreign experts, representatives of mass media and other figures who are specialists in the questions connected with Ukraine and positively influence forming of public opinion in foreign states, (further - foreign experts), and also participations in the international actions abroad having the political direction and in the actions of cultural diplomacy important for the report of line item of Ukraine in foreign target audiences, the famous Ukrainian scientists, experts, scientists, political scientists, writers, artists, musicians, public figures and representatives of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, including the Crimean Tatar community (further - the Ukrainian experts).
2. The purpose of trips of foreign and Ukrainian experts is assistance to promotion of positive image of Ukraine abroad, improvement of understanding and perception of Ukraine and Ukrainians in the world. To trips the Ukrainian and foreign experts who are the famous or acknowledged specialists in the sphere of the competence are attracted and are capable to influence strengthening of positive image of Ukraine positively.
3. Preparation and realization of trips of the Ukrainian and foreign experts (introduction of the reasonable offer concerning business trip, development of the program of stay, coordination of necessary documents, financing, transportation, maintenance during stay, etc.) is performed by forces of foreign diplomatic organizations of Ukraine (further - ZDU) and/or independent structural divisions of the device the MFA, public institution "Ukrainian Institute" (further - GU) and its foreign subsidiaries which initiate such trips.
4. Trips of foreign and Ukrainian experts are performed on short-term basis and will be organized by the most economically reasonable method.
5. Expenses on the organization of the trips determined in Item 1 of the Section I of this Procedure are performed at the expense of the means provided in the government budget.
1. Proposals on the organization of study tours and press tours of foreign experts are introduced in Ukraine by heads of ZDU, GU.
Specifications with the disaggregated reasons for need of trips, purposes and results which are planned to be reached, including information and image component, the invitation from organizers of the event (whenever possible), summary of person (persons) who are sent the draft of the program of stay, including its basic substantial, organizational, logistic elements, expense budget and calculations, other necessary information are attached to the specified offers.
2. Specifications on the organization of trip are approved by heads of territorial and/or functional subdivisions the MFA in which competence on subject trips or press tours belong.
3. After coordination of offers in the MFA, ZDU, GU draw up the order on the organization of such trips to which the approved technical tasks are applied.
4. In case of need ZDU, GU can provide to the foreign expert the guaranty letter about compensation of the expenses made by results of its trip with indication of the purpose of such trip and the main Items of the program of stay in Ukraine. At the same time the amount of such expenses cannot exceed the amount provided by expense budget which is integral part of the specification.
5. In need of rendering assistance to foreign experts during stay in Ukraine, such assistance is provided by employees of independent structural division of the office of the Ministry which is responsible for the organization and carrying out trip or press tour.
6. Following the results of business trip foreign experts provide originals of the documents necessary for compensation for them of the spent means, and also inform on results of the participation in actions. Based on provided information of ZDU, GU constitutes the report on the results of trip of the expert and goal achievement determined in the specification. The copy of the report goes to Management of public diplomacy the MFA.
7. Daily issues on covering of the expenses suffered during trip are refunded to foreign experts.
8. Compensation of daily issues and expenses on accommodation is performed according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 2, 2011 No. 98 "About the amounts and structure of expenses of government employees, and also other persons sent to business trip by the companies, organizations and the organizations which fully or partially contain (are financed) by budgetary funds" (further - the Resolution KMU No. 98).
9. Compensation of transportation expenses is performed based on supporting documents and cannot exceed the amount of actual costs.
Expenses on journey are refunded to the foreign expert depending on mode of transport:
- when using air transport, economy class airfare is compensated;
- in case of journey by railway transport, the cost of the ticket in compartment car or the high-speed train "Intersiti +" of second class is compensated;
- in case of journey by water transport, the compensation amount cannot exceed economy class airfare along the same route.
10. The expenses connected with changes from one mode of transport on another, expenses on the road from the airport of the railway station or pier and expenses on local journey to time of trip or arrival to the venue of meeting are included daily issues and are not subject to compensation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.