of February 4, 1998 No. 34
About approval of the Qualifier of foreign currencies
Having considered offers of Department of currency control on approval of the new Qualifier of foreign currencies developed according to the Program of transition of Ukraine to the international system of statistics and the accounting and the State qualifier of Ukraine enacted by Gosstandart of Ukraine, the Board decides:
1. Approve the Qualifier of foreign currencies it (is applied).
2. Enact the Qualifier of foreign currencies since 16.02.98.
3. To department of currency control timely to inform all regional governments, operation management, Head department of the National Bank of Ukraine and commercial banks of Ukraine the new Qualifier of foreign currencies.
4. To department of informatization to make changes to the software of information processing of rather corresponding forms of accounting and statistical records according to "Rules of the organization of accounting and statistical records in banks of Ukraine".
5. Determine that with commissioning of this Qualifier lose force of the letter of the National Bank of Ukraine
of 14.03.93 No. 19029/380,
of 05.07.94 No. 158,
of 03.11.94 No. 19010/2495,
of 24.02.95 No. 19010/633,
of 31.03.95 No. 19010/914.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on Department of currency control.
V. A. Yushchenko
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of February 4, 1998, No. 34
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.