of September 28, 2017 No. 722
About some questions of issue, the address and repayment of the government bonds of the Republic of Belarus placed in the domestic financial market
According to the paragraph the second subitem 1.1 of Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 28, 2006 No. 277 "About some questions of regulation of the security market", Item 5 of Article 52 and Item 2 of Article 56 of the Budget code of the Republic of Belarus and the paragraph the fifth article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 5, 2015 "About the security market" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for issue, the address and repayment of the government bonds of the Republic of Belarus placed in the domestic financial market.
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus and their separate structural elements according to appendix.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus on September 28, 2017 No. 722
1. This Provision determines features of issue, the address and repayment of the government bonds of the Republic of Belarus placed in the domestic financial market (further – bonds).
2. The Ministry of Finance (further – the issuer) on behalf of the Republic of Belarus performs issue of registered bonds and bonds to bearer which nominal value is expressed in Belarusian rubles or foreign currency.
3. Bond emission is performed by separate releases based on the decision of the issuer on bond issue (further – the decision on bond issue) containing the following data:
sequence number of release;
identification number of release;
release amount (or specifying on the fact that the amount of release is open);
nominal value of bonds;
currency of nominal value of bonds;
term and method of placement;
size, procedure and conditions of payment of the income;
date (dates), term and repayment provisions of bonds;
procedure and conditions of early bond buyback;
specifying on that, bonds nominal or to bearer are;
specifying on category of bondholders (legal and (or) physical persons, residents and (or) nonresidents of the Republic of Belarus).
4. The issuer can perform early bond buyback for the purpose of their subsequent sale or early repayment.
The early bond buyback is made by the issuer through the banks of the Republic of Belarus having special permission (license) for implementation of professional and exchange activity on securities and being the issuer's agents (further – agent banks), according to the agreements signed by the issuer with these banks (further – agreements), in trade system of Belarusian Currency and Stock Exchange open joint stock company (further – the exchange) or by the conclusion of the contract with the bondholder.
5. On each bond issue the issuer draws up the questionnaire of issue of securities according to the legislation on securities.
6. Placement, repayment (the early redemption) of bonds, including due to issue of new bonds, and payment of the income for them are performed in currency in which their nominal value is expressed.
central depositary of the Republic of Belarus;
depositaries, being residents or nonresidents of the Republic of Belarus, determined by the central depositary in coordination with the issuer.
8. Information on bond issues is posted by the issuer on the global computer Internet on the official site of the issuer.
9. Registered bonds can be discount (which owners gain income due to bonds acquisition at the price below nominal value and repayment by their issuer at par value) and percentage (which owners gain income in type of percent from nominal value).
Interest bearing bonds are placed at par value, below or above nominal value. Interest income is paid to the owner of the interest bearing bond periodically during the term of its address and (or) in case of repayment.
10. Placement of registered bonds is performed according to the procedure, established by the issuer, way:
at the auctions held by the issuer in trade system of the exchange;
in trade system of the exchange without holding the auction, including with use of systems of remote bank servicing;
the closed sale (based on the agreement signed by the issuer with the legal entity who is the resident or the nonresident of the Republic of Belarus).
11. Authorized depositaries submit to the central depositary summary requests for repayment (the early redemption) and (or) payment of interest income for registered bonds in three working days prior to the repayment date (the early redemption) specified in the decision on bond issue and (or) payments of interest income.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.