of August 10, 2017 No. 438
About approval of Rules of physical training in Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to subitem 26-22) of Item 2 of article 22 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About defense and Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of physical training in Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. - to Central Sports Club of Army of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide to sports committee:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of the copy of this order in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in paper and electronic types in the Kazakh and Russian languages within ten calendar days from the date of state registration;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its first official publication;
4) the direction of data in Legal department of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item within ten calendar days from the date of state registration.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Defence - the chief of the General Staff of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Bring this order to officials in the part concerning them.
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan colonel general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 10, 2017 No. 438
1. These rules of physical training in Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – Rules) determine procedure for physical training in Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – AF of RK).
2. Physical training includes:
1) management of physical training;
2) planning of physical training;
3) organization of physical training;
4) ensuring physical training;
5) determination of level and accounting of physical training.
3. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) physical training – the process directed to education of physical qualities and development of functionality of the military personnel;
2) special qualities – the properties of organism providing its resistance to impact of certain adverse factors of professional activity.
3) military and applied skills – the practical operations brought to automatism performed according to objective.
4) physical qualities – the properties of organism providing motive activities of the serviceman.
5) physical activity – extent of impact on organism of physical exercises;
6) studies – the main form of physical training. Studies are indispensable for all categories of the military personnel and are reflected in programs of combat training, training programs and training of the military personnel of all categories;
7) morning physical exercises (further – UFZ) – form of physical training which is carried out for the purpose of bystry reduction of organism after dream to vigorous condition and systematic physical training;
8) physical training in the course of educational and fighting activities – form of physical training which is carried out for the purpose of maintenance of professional efficiency of the military personnel;
9) sports work – the form of physical training directed to physical enhancement of the military personnel, civil personnel of AF of RK and members of their families is also intended for the organization and holding sports actions, increase in physical fitness, the organization of leisure and promotion of healthy lifestyle;
10) independent physical training – form of physical training which is carried out on educational material resources of AF of RK and on other sporting venues;
11) military and sports complex (further – VSK) – the complex of physical exercises directed to forming at the military personnel of required physical qualities and military and applied skills;
12) sports complex – sports construction in which rooms for classes in sports, gymnastics and athletic preparation, swimming (the pool 25 or 50 meters long), single combats, fitness, storage of sports equipment, office offices, educational classes are provided.
4. Physical training solves the following problems:
1) development and maintenance at the required level of physical and special qualities.
Treat the main physical qualities:
endurance – capability to resist to exhaustion in the course of motive activities;
force – capability to overcome external resistance or to counteract it due to muscular efforts;
speed – capability to make physical actions in the minimum time;
dexterity – capability to carry out movements coordinate and precisely, and also timely and rationally to cope with the new, unexpectedly arisen task.
Treat the main special qualities:
resistance to motion sickness;
to gravitational overloads;
to oxygen starvation;
2) forming of military and applied skills in movement on the cross-country terrain in pedestrian procedure and on skis, in overcoming natural and artificial obstacles, hand-to-hand fight, military and applied swimming;
3) education of mental stability, confidence in the forces, commitment, courage and determination, initiative and resourcefulness, persistence and persistence, endurance and self-control;
4) forming of readiness of the military personnel for transferring of extreme physical and mental activities during preparation for peacekeeping transactions, especially in the conditions of the mountain and desert area.
5. Special tasks of physical training differ depending on the carried-out tasks with the military personnel of structural division of the Ministry of Defence and General Staff of AF of RK, body of military management (further – structural divisions of MO, GSh and VS RK) taking into account age features and social and demographic characteristics.
6. For organization of events of physical training the military personnel of AF of RK who does not have contraindications in the state of health is distributed on age groupes according to appendix 1 to these rules.
7. The group of medical physical culture (further – LFK) joins the military personnel having chronic diseases, effects of the postponed sharp diseases and injuries in condition of subcompensation (decompensation) with violations of functionality of organism. The III group of health temporarily joins in group of medical physical culture for up to 6 months, and in cases of severe injuries and diseases – up to 12 months.
8. Annually the management of physical training of Department of combat training of the General Staff of AF of RK with regular chiefs of physical training and sport of bodies of military management, chiefs of departments and cycles of physical training of military educational institutions carries out educational and methodical charges lasting from 3 up to 5 days.
9. In barracks rooms (place) for physical training of the staff counting upon each division which is in separate arrangement (on each company or battalion) depending on room capacity are equipped.
The list of sports equipment for the equipment of rooms (places) for physical training of staff of company link, figurative educational sports equipment, sports constructions and places for physical training is provided in appendix 2 to these rules.
10. The management of physical training includes:
1) development and decision making;
2) problem definition to contractors, organization of interaction and comprehensive ensuring their actions;
3) control of the course of accomplishment of objectives;
4) analysis of results and summing up.
11. Each commander (chief) performs:
1) effective management and control of holding actions of physical training of the military personnel;
2) possibility of use of all forms and means of physical training for increase in fighting capacity of the subordinates;
3) planning optimality, systematic carrying out physical training and rational distribution of physical activity during the day and week;
4) high readiness of the heads who are carrying out different forms of physical training;
5) readiness of the available educational material resources for classes in all Sections of physical training;
6) observance of security measures and injury prevention on classes in physical training and when holding sporting events;
7) objective assessment of individual physical fitness of the military personnel, condition of physical training of military units and divisions;
8) development of steady need for occupations physical exercises, education at the military personnel of high motivation to occupations physical training and sport.
12. Work planning is performed taking into account the state of health of the military personnel, their age, climatic conditions of the area and provides accomplishment of the program of combat training (physical training) taking into account the solution of educational, fighting tasks and provides classes in physical training:
1) for the military personnel undergoing military military service, who are engaged according to the complete training program – 3 hours a week in school hours, and according to the reduced training program – 2 hours a week in school hours;
2) for cadets of teaching departments – 3 hours a week in school hours;
3) for undergraduates, cadets and cadets of military educational institutions – at least 30 hours in one credit according to the working training program;
4) for the military personnel passing military service under the contract on positions of ordinary, sergeant and officer structures, and also female military personnel – 3 hours a week in working hours.
12-1. Weekly sports work in body of military management, military school is carried out:
1) 2 times on 1 hour – in the working days in time, free from occupations, and 3 hours – in days off and holidays for the military personnel undergoing military military service, cadets and cadets of military educational institutions;
2) 2 times on 1 hour – in regulations of working hours for the military personnel passing military service under the contract on positions of ordinary, sergeant and officer structures, and also female military personnel.
13. Planning of physical training is performed:
1) in military unit and organization – the deputy commander of military unit for combat and physical training (the chief of organization, his deputy), the chief of physical training and sport, the sergeant of military unit;
2) in battalion – the chief of staff and the sergeant of battalion – the combat and physical training instructor;
3) in company – the commander of company, the sergeant of company – the instructor on combat and physical training of company.
14. In military unit and organization the main questions of physical training are reflected in respect of combat training for academic year (the training period) in which are specified:
1) subject and terms of holding instructor and methodical and ostentatious occupations;
2) terms of control of physical training in divisions.
15. In battalion and divisions equated to it in planning documents for training (month) are specified:
1) the number of hours which is taken away on physical training for divisions on subjects;
2) subject and terms of holding instructor and methodical and ostentatious occupations with heads of occupations;
3) terms of carrying out sports and military sports meets on superiority of battalion;
4) terms of accomplishment of exercises of the Military and sports complex.
16. In company and divisions equated to it in the lesson schedule (the daily plan of preparation of the ship) are specified:
1) options and content of morning physical exercises;
2) subjects and content of classes in physical training;
3) content of passing physical training;
4) time and content of sports work;
5) time of carrying out, subject and content of instructor and methodical and ostentatious occupations with the military personnel of sergeant structure undergoing military military service and under the contract.
17. The organization of physical training includes:
1) executive training of classes in physical training;
2) interaction of specialists of physical training and sport with commanders and sergeants of divisions – combat and physical training instructors;
3) encouragement of the military personnel.
18. Enhancement of managerial capabilities and methodical readiness of specialists in physical training (heads of occupations) is performed on theoretical and methodical (educational and methodical, instructor and methodical, ostentatious) occupations.
19. Ensuring physical training includes:
20. Methodical ensuring physical training is performed by specialists of physical training and includes:
1) executive training of occupations;
2) generalization and distribution of the best practices of the organization and carrying out physical training;
3) development of recommendations about improvement of physical training of the military personnel;
4) providing heads of physical training with necessary guidelines manuals;
5) assistance to commanders of divisions in teaching physical training and sporting events;
6) methodical management of independent physical training of the military personnel;
7) organization of work of methodical class (office) for physical training.
21. Medical support of physical training is performed by specialists of the relevant health services.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.