of October 2, 2017 No. 72
About approval of the Regulations on sale of fixed assets of the Eurasian economic commission
For the purpose of increase in efficiency of use of property of the Eurasian economic commission Council of the Eurasian economic commission solved:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on sale of fixed assets of the Eurasian economic commission.
Members of council of the Eurasian economic commission:
From the Republic of Armenia
From the Republic of Belarus
From the Republic of Kazakhstan
From the Kyrgyz Republic
From the Russian Federation
Approved by the Decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of October 2, 2017 No. 72
1. This Provision is developed for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to sale of fixed assets of the Eurasian economic commission (further – the Commission) and determines procedure, terms and sales terms of fixed assets of the Commission.
Fixed assets for the purpose of this provision are understood as the material objects of property carried to fixed assets according to Regulations on accounting policy of the Eurasian economic commission.
2. According to the proposal of the director of the department of administration of the Commission sale of fixed assets of the Commission is performed based on the relevant order of the Chairman of Board of Komissiiv the following cases:
a) lack of need of further use of fixed assets of the Commission;
b) unfitness of fixed assets of the Commission for further use on purpose owing to complete or partial loss of consumer properties by them, including owing to physical or obsolescence;
c) unprofitability of repair and further operation of fixed assets of the Commission;
d) expiration of useful use and (or) useful life of fixed assets of the Commission.
3. Sale of fixed assets of the Commission is performed by means of tendering in the form of auction.
4. The chairman of Board of the Commission can provide to members of Board of the Commission and directors of departments of the Commission of power of the organization and holding procedure of sale of fixed assets of the Commission, according to the notice on sale of fixed assets of the Commission (further – the notice), to agreement signature, the accounts, consignment notes and other documents.
5. The auction for the purposes of this provision is understood as the biddings selling fixed assets of the Commission which winner person who offered top price of the agreement is recognized.
The starting (minimum) price of the agreement is determined by the independent appraiser according to the legislation of the state of stay of the Commission. The independent appraiser gets out by means of tendering according to Regulations on order placement.
6. For holding the auction the auction commission which structure and operating procedure affirm the order of the Chairman of Board of the Commission is created.
The auction commission consists at least of 5 people, including the chairman, the secretary and members of the auction commission.
7. For approval of the notice to the Chairman of Board of the Commission or person authorized on approval of the notice the documents provided by the draft of the notice or the confirmatory data specified in it are submitted (including data on the starting (minimum) price of the agreement).
The notice and materials to it are published on the official site of the Commission not later than 14 calendar days about day of the end of order taking for participation in auction (further – requests).
8. The notice includes the following data:
a) name, location, postal address, e-mail address and phone number of the Commission;
b) information on the sold fixed assets of the Commission (including about results of carrying out independent assessment);
c) data on the starting (minimum) price of lot;
d) the list of the documents submitted by participants:
for legal entities – the request, the statement from the state register of legal entities of the state of registration of the participant received not earlier than before 6 months about day of publication of the notice on the official site of the Commission or the notarized copy of such statement, the copy of the certificate on state registration, registration certificates in tax authorities, the charter (foundation agreement), the document confirming powers of the person for implementation of actions on behalf of the participant (the copy of the decision on appointment or about election or the order on appointment of the physical person to position);
for the physical persons registered as individual entrepreneurs – the request, the copy of the identity document, the copy of the certificate on registration in tax authority, the statement from the state register of individual entrepreneurs of the state of registration of the participant received not earlier than za6 months about day of publication of the notice on the official site of the Commission, or the notarized copy of such statement;
for physical persons – the request, the copy of the identity document, the copy of the certificate on registration in tax authority;
e) place, procedure and term of order taking;
e) place, date and time of consideration of requests;
g) place, date and time of holding the auction;
h) bid increment;
i) form, procedure and payment due dates of the sold fixed assets of the Commission.
9. The draft agreement of purchase and sale of fixed assets of the Commission and appendices to it is attached to the notice.
10. The auction is open on the list of participants.
11. One person has the right to submit only 1 application.
12. The participant who submitted the application has the right to withdraw it before the termination of term of order taking by means of the direction of the adequate notice in writing.
13. If only 1 application is submitted or only 1 participant who submitted the application is recognized as the participant of auction, such auction is recognized cancelled. If the single participant of auction offers terms, to the sootvetstvuyushchiyetrebovaniye provided by the notice the purchase and sale agreement can be signed with it.
If any application is not submitted, the auction is recognized cancelled and the notice is published on the official site of the Commission repeatedly with lowering of the starting (minimum) price of lot for 10 percent.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.