of November 2, 2017 No. 707
About approval of Rules of carrying out boundary, customs and other types of control in case of the passenger traffic by railway transport performed along the line
According to subitem 10-3) of article 55 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 16, 2013 "About Frontier of the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 2, 2017 No. 707
1. These rules of carrying out boundary, customs and other types of control in case of the passenger traffic by railway transport performed along the line (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 10-3) of article 55 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 16, 2013 "About Frontier of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for carrying out boundary, customs and other types of control provided by the Law (further - the state control) in case of the passenger traffic by railway transport performed along the line and also actions of administrations of railway stations and service personnel of rail vehicles when carrying out the state control of passenger trains of the international message (further - trains) performed along the line.
2. Boundary, customs and other types of control in case of passenger traffic by railway transport are carried out according to regulations of the Entrepreneurial code and legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of border, customs, transport, sanitary and quarantine, veterinary and phytosanitary control.
3. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the passenger - the physical person having the travel document (ticket) and making trip in the train;
2) carrier - person performing activities for transportation of goods or passengers, baggage, cargo baggage, mailings and specified in carriage documents, owning on the property right or other legal cause railway vehicles, including traction vehicles.
4. The state control in case of passenger traffic by railway transport exercised along the line is carried out by divisions of border control, bodies of state revenues and divisions of other types of the state control provided by the Law (further - monitoring bodies) beginning from railway stations, certain other places where landing of staff of monitoring bodies is performed, (further - the station of the beginning of control) to the check point or to the line of Frontier and back.
5. The sequence and duration of implementation of the main control transactions by monitoring bodies in case of the international passenger traffic by railway transport concerning each site of railway tracks, proceeding from its features, are determined by the standard schemes of the organization of the omission through Frontier of persons, vehicles, loads and goods at check points approved by Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - schemes of the organization of the omission).
6. Monitoring bodies and carrier by coordination of activities take measures for minimization of time of carrying out the state control and non-admission of unreasonable delays of train service.
7. The time spent of the train along the line shall provide the end of the state control before arrival on the railway station, certain other place, either on the check point, or to the line of Frontier where schemes of the organization of the omission provide disembarkation of staff of monitoring bodies from the train (further - the station of the end of control) after accomplishment of the job responsibilities by them.
8. Disembarkation (landing) of persons, unloading (loading) of loads and goods when carrying out the state control of trains are along the line prohibited on all site of following.
The stop of trains on such sites is allowed only for the purpose of safety of movement for the omission of counter structures.
9. When crossing by trains of the Kazakhstan-Russian frontier and Kazakhstan-Kyrgyz frontier during implementation of the state control only border control is along the line carried out.
10. The administration of the station of the beginning of control at least in one hour prior to arrival of the train informs monitoring bodies on arrival of the train on this station, time, the place (railway track) of the parking and the number of passengers.
11. Workers of crew of train of trains before arrival of the train on the station of the beginning of control provide finding of passengers on the places with the documents prepared for control, hand luggage, and also the completed migration cards and customs declarations (if necessary).
12. Movement of passengers on cars during the state control is allowed only with the permission of the authorized employee of the monitoring body exercising the state control. Work of dining-cars for the period of carrying out the state control stops.
13. Trains can begin movement with the station of the beginning or the end of control only with the permission of the authorized employee of division of the state border control.
14. Before the state control by authorized officers of monitoring bodies at the chief of the train the available information on stay in the train of patients, suspicious on disease of persons, persons which illegally are in the train including persons without documents on the right of entry into the Republic of Kazakhstan, the loads prohibited by the customs legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan to import/export in/from the Republic (-and) Kazakhstan is specified.
The chief of the train beforehand prior to carrying out the state control by authorized officers of monitoring bodies will organize information collection of rather total quantity of passengers (separately on each car and the train in general) for provision to the staff of monitoring bodies.
On arrival of officials of monitoring bodies on the train for carrying out the state control the chief of the train informs the senior changes of division of border control and territorial authority of state revenues on readiness of the train for the state control, and also provides information on service personnel of the passenger train.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.