of August 16, 2017 No. 611
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of education"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of education".
2. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 29, 2014 No. 179 "About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of education" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 10275, published in information system of law of Ad_let on March 11, 2015).
3. To provide to committee of protection of public health of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
September 8, 2017
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
September 6, 2017
____________ Zh. Kasymbek
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
September 7, 2017
____________ T. Suleymenov
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan from "16" August, 2017 No. 611
1. These Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of education" (further - Health regulations) are developed according to the subitem 2) of Item 1 of Article 7-1, Item 6 of Article 144 and article 145 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code), and establish sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to the choice of the parcel of land under asset construction, to designing, reconstruction, operation, water supply, water disposal, heat supply, lighting, ventilation, conditioning, repair and content, conditions of accommodation, food, training and work practice, production supervision, working conditions and consumer services of personnel, medical support of students and pupils on objects of education irrespective of patterns of ownership.
2. These Health regulations extend to objects of the organizations of education, education, the places of residence and food of students and pupils, the residential organizations of all types and types (further - objects) except for preschool objects of education and training of children (further - the preschool organizations).
3. On objects laboratory and tool researches according to appendix 1 to these Health regulations are conducted.
4. In these Health regulations the following concepts are used:
1) the special educational organizations - the organizations of education providing the conditions including special training programs and training methods, technical and other means, living environment, and also medical, social and other services without which development of general education training and educational programs by persons (children) with special educational needs is impossible;
2) elementary school - the organization of education realizing general education training programs of primary education, and also training programs of additional education of students and pupils;
3) inspection - quality evaluation of food and ready dishes on organoleptic indicators;
4) the organization of education - legal entities, and also the branches of legal entities having the status of the international schools which realize one or several educational programs and (or) provide content and education of students and pupils irrespective of pattern of ownership and organizational legal form, the individual entrepreneurs without formation of legal entity realizing general education training programs;
5) gymnasium - the educational institution realizing the general education training programs of primary, main secondary and general secondary education and educational programs of additional education providing expanded and profound education in public humanitarianly and other directions of training according to tendencies and capabilities of students;
6) physical culture - the field of activity directed to strengthening of health and development of physical capabilities of the person;
7) writing-materials - written notebooks, tools for the letter and drawing to which handles, pencils, felt-tip pens, case, compasses, markers, pieces of coal, pieces of chalk, cores, slate pencil belong;
8) the general education organization - the educational institution realizing general education training programs of primary, main secondary and general secondary education, and also educational programs of additional education of students and pupils;
9) the organization of education for children - orphans and children without parental support - the organization in which favorable conditions for education, education with provision of the places of residence are created to orphan children, children without parental support;
10) the personal medical book - the personal document issued to the representative of dekretirovanny national group in which results of obligatory medical examinations with mark about the admission to work are entered;
11) the maximum academic load - total quantity of hours of invariant and variable part of the Standard curriculum;
12) the residential organizations - the organizations of education providing the state guarantees of rights to education of certain categories of persons with provision of the places of residence;
13) the centers of adaptation of minors (further - TsAN) - the organizations which are under authority of educational bodies, providing acceptance, temporary content and accommodation of neglected and street children and teenagers aged from three up to eighteen years before establishment of the parents or other legal representatives, children without parental support or persons replacing them in case of impossibility of their timely device, the children selected in case of direct threat of their life or to health of guardianship and custody body from parents (one of them) or from other persons on whose care they are of the children sent to the special organizations of education and also the children who are in difficult life situation owing to the ill treatment which led to social disadaptation and social deprivation;
14) lyceum - the educational institution realizing the general education training programs of the main secondary and general secondary education and educational programs of additional education providing expanded and profound natural and mathematical education of students according to their tendencies and capabilities;
15) the specialized organization of education - the educational institution realizing the specialized general education training programs of the basic and general secondary education developed based on the state obligatory standards of education and fundamentals of sciences directed to profound development, culture, art, sport, military science, development of their creative potential and talents;
16) preschool (0) classes - classes for children of five, six (seven) years at comprehensive schools at which one-year obligatory free preschool preparation is carried out;
17) the out-of-school organization of additional education - the teaching and educational organization intended for providing necessary conditions of personal development, strengthening of health and professional self-determination, creative activity of students and pupils, forming of their general culture, adaptation of the personality to life in society, the organization of substantial leisure (further - out-of-school objects);
18) the educational and methodical complex (EMC) - set of single educational and methodical editions, the development by students of content of subjects (disciplines) accompanying the textbook and aimed at providing;
19) academic load - the total normalized employment in teaching and educational process for each age group which is measured in class periods;
20) class period - duration of lesson (occupations) or lecture from the beginning before change (break);
21) optimum microclimatic conditions - combination of quantitative indices of microclimate which in case of long and systematic impact on students and pupils provide preserving normal thermal state of organism without tension of mechanisms of thermal control;
22) production supervision - complex of actions, including laboratory researches and testing of the made products, the works and services which are carried out by the individual entrepreneur or the legal entity, aimed at safety and (or) harmlessness for the person and the habitat;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.