It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
October 11, 2017
of September 19, 2017 No. 1485
About approval of the Procedure for mutually matching of family and the orphan child, the child deprived of parent guardianship
According to the subitem 1 of Item 13 of the actions plan on realization of National strategy of prevention of social orphanhood for the period till 2020 approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 27, 2013 to No. 419-r, Item 8 of the Regulations on the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 17, 2015 No. 423 (with changes), I order:
1. Approve the Procedure for mutually matching of family and the orphan child, the child deprived of parent guardianship which is applied.
2. And adoptions (P.C. Sausage) to provide to department of protection of the rights of children representation in the procedure for this order established by the legislation on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister N. Fedorovich.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine of September 19, 2017, No. 1485
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of mutually matching of the orphan child, the child deprived of parent guardianship (further - the child), and persons (potential guardians, custodians, adoptive parents, parents tutors) who showed willingness to accept in the family the child on education and cohabitation and persons (guardians, custodians, adoptive parents, parents tutors) (further - person) in whose families such children are already raised.
2. The procedure of mutually matching of persons and the child begins after submission to service for children at the place of residence of the faces of the list of the documents told by Procedure Item 40 agencies of guardianship and cares of the activities connected with protection of the rights of the child approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 24, 2008 No. 866, and also their entering into register of potential guardians, custodians, adoptive parents, parents tutors, single electronic databank of the orphan children and children deprived of parent guardianship, and family of potential adoptive parents, guardians, custodians, adoptive parents, parents tutors and creation of the act of inspection of domestic conditions of such persons.
The procedure of mutually matching of persons and the child is also carried out in case of replenishment of such families by new children in the presence of the conclusions of service for children and the center of social services for family, the children and youth performing social maintenance of family about feasibility of the device of children on education and cohabitation to such family.
3. The service for children in the place of accounting of persons acquaints them with information on children taking into account recommendations about results of training or the conclusion of the center of social services for family, children and youth of feasibility of the device of child(children) on education and cohabitation in families of the guardian, custodian, reception family, orphanage of family type (appendix 1).
In case of absence of such children on local accounting the service for children sends such persons to regional service for cases of children.
In case of acquaintance of persons with information on children special attention is paid to discussion of first-priority measures for requirements satisfaction of the child, possibility of maintenance of its communications with biological parents, other persons, important for children, if it does not contradict interests of the child.
4. Information on children is confidential and is provided in the limits and procedure established by the legislation.
5. Provision of false information on children, concealment of objective condition of their health is not allowed.
6. The following information is provided to persons in whose family the child can be arranged:
name, age, sex of the child;
the conclusion about the state of health, physical and intellectual development of the child according to appendix 2 to the Procedure of activities for adoption and implementation of supervision of observance of the rights of the adopted children, No. 905 approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 08, 2008 (in edition of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 12, 2015 No. 580);
availability or absence of brothers, sisters, their age and form of the device.
Acquaintance of persons with information on children who can be arranged in their family is followed by display of photos, video (in the presence) of the child.
7. After acquaintance with information on children the relevant service for children issues to persons who expressed intention personally to get acquainted with the child, the direction for acquaintance to the child (further - the direction) in institution in which it is brought up (is) the child, for contact establishment (appendix 2).
Information concerning such direction is entered by the relevant service for children in single electronic databank about the orphan children and children deprived of parent guardianship, and families of potential adoptive parents, guardians, custodians, adoptive parents, parents tutors.
Issue to persons of the direction for simultaneous acquaintance to two and more children who are not among themselves brothers and sisters is not allowed.
Effective period of the direction constitutes 10 working days from date of issue. In case of need the validity of the direction can be extended by service for children which presented him, but no more than for 10 working days.
The direction is issued personally to persons in whose family children will be arranged.
8. The organization of acquaintance of persons to the child is assigned to services for children at the place of residence (stay) of the child.
9. The possibility of participation in decision making process, the concerning its devices, education, creation of individual plans taking into account its age, experience, the level of development is provided to each child.
10. For the organization of the procedure of acquaintance the situation, convenient, habitual for children, is created.
The meeting and acquaintance of child(children) to person (persons) is held in the presence of employees of service for children and organization.
The employee of service for children draws up the statement of acquaintance of persons to the child (appendix 3).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.