It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On July 13, 2017 No. 47405
of June 21, 2017 No. 4429-U
About information opened by the central partner, requirements to procedure and terms of its disclosure and also on determination of rules of provision of information to participants of clearing
This Instruction based on Item 10 parts 2, parts 5 of Article 19 and Items 2 and 14 of part 1 of article 25 of the Federal Law of February 7, 2011 No. 7-FZ "About clearing, clearing activities and the central partner" (The Russian Federation Code, 2011, No. 7, Art. 904; No. 48, Art. 6728; No. 49, Art. 7040, Art. 7061; 2012, No. 53, Art. 7607; 2013, No. 30, Art. 4084; 2014, No. 11, Art. 1098; 2015, No. 27, Art. 4001; No. 29, Art. 4357; 2016, No. 1, of the Art. 23, the Art. 47) (further - the Federal Law "About Clearing, Clearing Activities and the Central Partner") determines information opened by the central partner, requirements to procedure and terms of its disclosure, and also the rule of provision of information to participants of clearing.
1. The central partner opens information on the activities provided by part 2 of article 19 of the Federal law "About Clearing, Clearing Activities and the Central Partner" (further - disclosed information) according to appendix to this Instruction.
2. Disclosed information is posted on the official site of the central partner on the Internet (further - the website) in chronological procedure with indication of date of its disclosure, with observance of the requirements established by parts 1 and 3 of article 19 of the Federal law "About Clearing, Clearing Activities and the Central Partner".
3. The central partner within execution of requirements of part 1 of article 19 of the Federal law "About Clearing, Clearing Activities and the Central Partner" provides the round-the-clock access to acquaintance with disclosed information to all interested persons, except for the periods of carrying out scheduled maintenance, without collection of payment and other restrictions within at least three years from the date of disclosure of the specified information (further - access to disclosed information).
Access to disclosed information shall not be caused by the requirement of registration or provision of personal data.
Disclosed information shall not be ciphered or protected from access by the means which are not allowing to perform acquaintance with it.
4. In case of the technical, program and other reasons interfering access to disclosed information, the central partner takes the measures directed to elimination of such reasons and renewal of access to disclosed information and posts information on the reason, date and time of the termination (restriction) of access to disclosed information, and also on expected date and time of its renewal on the website.
5. The central partner provides information to the participant of clearing according to the request of the participant of clearing about provision of information (further - request) directed on paper or in electronic form by any available method providing confirmation of its obtaining by the central partner and containing:
information about the participant of clearing who sent inquiry to the central partner (full name of the participant of clearing, the location and the postal address of the participant of clearing, the primary state registration number, identification taxpayer number);
the list of information requested by the participant of clearing;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since April 1, 2021 according to Item 3.4 of the Instruction of the Central bank of the Russian Federation of April 30, 2020 No. 5452-U