of March 26, 2003 No. 377
About approval of the Procedure for increase in term of presentation and continuation of terms of declaring to customs authority of goods and vehicles which move through customs border of Ukraine
1. Approve the Procedure for increase in term of presentation and continuation of terms of declaring to customs authority of goods and vehicles which move through customs border of Ukraine it (is applied).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 26, 2003, No. 377
1. Terms of presentation or declaring to customs authority of goods and vehicles which move through customs border of Ukraine (further - goods and vehicles), noted in Articles 44 and 85 of the Customs code of Ukraine, can be increased or continued in case:
1) diseases of the owner of goods and vehicles or person authorized by him which came after arrival in the check point through the customs border of Ukraine and other places determined by customs authorities for implementation of customs control that is confirmed by the document issued by medical institution;
2) when control procedure which is performed by other specially authorized bodies of the executive authority (except customs authorities) during movement of goods through customs border of Ukraine, needs extra time which is confirmed by the reference of relevant organ;
3) emergence of circumstances and events which obstruct traffic of the vehicle, in particular:
natural disaster (the fire, flood and so forth), to input of military or extraordinary condition in Ukraine or in its certain areas in the customs control zone, others events (force majeure) extraordinary and inevitable under existing conditions;
the criminal acts directed against carrier, the vehicle or goods which it is transported by this vehicle;
the road accident which entailed complete or partial damage of the vehicle either total or partial loss of goods;
impossibility of further movement of the vehicle owing to shift, damage or unpacking of goods that makes impossible presentation or declaring to customs authority of goods and vehicles.
Depending on type of circumstances and events documents which confirm their availability and effective period are issued central and local executive bodies, local government bodies, other bodies and the organizations according to their competence established by the legislation.
2. For increase in term of presentation or continuation of terms of declaring to customs authority of goods and vehicles the owner or person authorized by it files the written application in customs authority. The relevant documents confirming emergence of the circumstances and events celebrated in Item 1 of this Procedure are enclosed to the application.
3. The customs authority based on the statement and documents attached to it makes the decision on increase in term of presentation or continuation of terms of declaration of goods and vehicles for the period necessary for elimination of the reasons which did not give the chance timely to show or declare goods and vehicles.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.