of October 14, 2017 No. 824
About approval of regulations on procedure for acceptance on training and procedure for training in the regional centers of professional training of the unemployed and the unoccupied population
For the purpose of the effective organization of occupational retraining of the unemployed and the unoccupied population according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About measures for creation of the Centers of professional training of jobless citizens in the territories of the Republic of Uzbekistan" of April 10, 2017 199, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan decides No.:
2. Bring changes in some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, according to appendix No. 3.
3. To the ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan in a month together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov and the Minister of employment and employment relationships A. A. Haitov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix № 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 14, 2017 No. 824
1. This Provision determines procedure for acceptance on training of the unemployed and the unoccupied population in the regional centers of professional training (further - the Centers of training).
2. According to the legislation on work and employment of the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan the able-bodied persons aged from sixteen years before receipt by them of the right to provision of pensions which do not have the paid work or the occupations, the bringing income which are looking for work and ready to get to the offered work or to have professional training, retraining or advanced trainings (except for students in educational institutions) are considered as the unemployed.
The persons specified in the first paragraph of this Item who addressed to local authorities of work behind assistance in employment and registered by them as looking for work, are recognized jobless.
3. According to article 23 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About employment of the population" professional training and retraining, advanced training of persons registered by bodies of work and the acknowledged unemployed can be performed in the following cases if:
jobless person cannot choose suitable work due to the lack at it required qualification;
there is need to change profession (specialties, occupation type) jobless person due to the lack of the work suitable to his professional skills;
jobless person incapacitated by former profession.
4. According to the legislation on work payment of grant during professional training and retraining or advanced training, and also inclusion of this period in working life is considered one of warranty types of material support (jobless) citizens presented from the state.
During professional training, retraining and advanced training to citizens in compliance the legislation pays grant.
5. Requirements of this provision do not extend to the short-term training courses organized by the Center of training at paid basis.
6. Acceptance on training in the Center of training of the unemployed and unoccupied population needing employment, including not having permanent job of persons, the ended professional colleges and the academic lyceums, is performed on the basis of the tripartite agreement on employment signed between the employer, the district (city) Centers of assistance of employment (further - the Center) and person who showed willingness will find a job, and also in the presence of the direction issued by the Centers for the form approved according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
7. The organization of acceptance on training in the Center is performed on the basis of the Plan of acceptance for training of the unemployed and the unoccupied population in the regional center of the professional training (further - the plan of acceptance) approved by the director of the Center of training in approval, respectively with the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, Head department of employment of areas or Tashkent, at least in seventy days prior to study.
8. In respect of acceptance start date of documents acceptance on training and acceptance quota in the directions of professional training is specified.
On the basis of the plan of acceptance of the data on the documents acceptance period, the list of the directions and professions on retraining, the list of objects for creation of test questions for carrying out admission examinations in retraining to professions, the address of the Center of training and phone number for reference, at least in sixty five days prior to study, will be published in mass media, and also posted on official websites of the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Center of training.
In the Center of training these data are placed on the place, available to citizens, for their acquaintance.
9. For the organization of documents acceptance on training the relevant order of the director of the Center of training constitutes the working group consisting of at least five people. At the same time, the manager of the sector of Marketing and monitoring of the Center of training is the head of working group.
10. The main objectives of working group are:
documents acceptance of candidates for training (further - candidates);
the organization of consultations before examinations and carrying out admission examinations.
11. Documents acceptance of candidates begins in sixty days prior to study and continues within thirty days.
12. Candidates submit the following documents:
the statement in form according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision;
the passport copy (in case of delivery of documents the original of the passport is shown);
the original document certifying education (the diploma or the certificate);
health declaration (No. form 086);
the copy of the tripartite agreement on employment;
the direction issued by the district (city) Center of assistance of employment of the population;
the color photo the size in cm 3,5 x 4,5 in number of 4 pieces.
It is forbidden to require from candidates of other documents which are not specified in this Item.
13. The receipt on documents acceptance is issued to the candidate who handed over documents. In case of documents acceptance in the book of registration of candidates language of the admission examination (test) taken by the candidate is noted.
14. The head of working group is considered responsible for safety of documents of candidates.
15. In case of exceeding of number of the candidates who handed over documents during documents acceptance in the specific direction of training, quantity of the established acceptance quota in this direction for candidates of this direction admission examination will be carried out.
16. For carrying out admission examinations the order of the director of the Center of training, under approval according to the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, Head department of employment of areas or Tashkent, will create the selection committee consisting of at least 9 people which structure will include the following:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.